What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

holy root massage oil (hybrid root balm)

Hybrid holy root balm​

I have a hard time following a recipe, whether kitchen or lab, without changes. After making a couple batches of rootbalm, the first straight coconut and roots, the second with cinnamon and myrrh, i decided to add the cancer fighting capacity of olive oil to the mix. Once complete, the viscosity was that of a massage oil. So, here is my version of holy massage oil…………..

3.5 cups of chopped roots (measured by h2o displacement)
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup olive oil
1/4 cup myrrh chips
1/2 cup cinnamon bark chips
enough water to cover roots

after cooking 12 on 12 off x 3 days in a stainless pressure cooker, I pressed off the roots in a stainless ricer and filtered. I added ¼ cup of emu oil to aid in penetration. That was refrigerated in a beveled glass container to separate the water from the oil by layering the oil to a solid puck for easy removal.

One final addition……

The adhd is alive and well…. While finishing the above, I was also finishing off some strain specific bho extractions and a mistake requiring an alcohol extraction for calculation…..all in the same oil bath! Big mistake…

While removing the two largest extractions from the bath, the alcohol extraction, being the smallest quantity (about 5 grams by eye) tipped and dipped about one fluid ounce of canola oil….damn….what to do?

I added that to the cooked root extraction, as I have intended a hybrid topical for some time. The results were nothing less then pleasing. The addition of the 5 grams of bho sped the onset of relief, just as I had hoped.

I finished with 1 ¾ cup of product. That would be 14 fluid oz. of root balm infused with 5 grams of bho and one fluid oz of canola oil. Or .176/15 or 1.17% bho approximately; if one considered a fluid oz and an oz by weight equal, which they are not. Does anyone know off the top of their head….oz to fluid oz?

Anyway, for all who wish to increase the potency of their cooked concoction, give it a whirl…….

i'm not quite sure where to post this , so feel free to move it, moderators.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Hybrid holy root balm​

I have a hard time following a recipe, whether kitchen or lab, without changes. After making a couple batches of rootbalm, the first straight coconut and roots, the second with cinnamon and myrrh, i decided to add the cancer fighting capacity of olive oil to the mix. Once complete, the viscosity was that of a massage oil. So, here is my version of holy massage oil…………..

3.5 cups of chopped roots (measured by h2o displacement)
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup olive oil
1/4 cup myrrh chips
1/2 cup cinnamon bark chips
enough water to cover roots

after cooking 12 on 12 off x 3 days in a stainless pressure cooker, I pressed off the roots in a stainless ricer and filtered. I added ¼ cup of emu oil to aid in penetration. That was refrigerated in a beveled glass container to separate the water from the oil by layering the oil to a solid puck for easy removal.

One final addition……

The adhd is alive and well…. While finishing the above, I was also finishing off some strain specific bho extractions and a mistake requiring an alcohol extraction for calculation…..all in the same oil bath! Big mistake…

While removing the two largest extractions from the bath, the alcohol extraction, being the smallest quantity (about 5 grams by eye) tipped and dipped about one fluid ounce of canola oil….damn….what to do?

I added that to the cooked root extraction, as I have intended a hybrid topical for some time. The results were nothing less then pleasing. The addition of the 5 grams of bho sped the onset of relief, just as I had hoped.

I finished with 1 ¾ cup of product. That would be 14 fluid oz. of root balm infused with 5 grams of bho and one fluid oz of canola oil. Or .176/15 or 1.17% bho approximately; if one considered a fluid oz and an oz by weight equal, which they are not. Does anyone know off the top of their head….oz to fluid oz?

Anyway, for all who wish to increase the potency of their cooked concoction, give it a whirl…….

i'm not quite sure where to post this , so feel free to move it, moderators.

Hi ES!

Good job and thanks for spearheading skunk pharm's efforts to develop our topicals and for the impressive fruits of your own insight and labors!

If I could share with the rest of ya'll folks, might I note that I regularly use licensed deep massage professionals (Chiropractors and Osteopaths) to work the cramps and knots out of my left shoulder and neck, created by bone crunching mishaps during debauchery in my youth?

The profound results using ES's potion and massage techniques are unarguable, but moooore research required, because I can not yet tell whether ES's new concoction is that much better than her last, or it is simply just that she is a master at Shiatsu.

Which ever it is, after applying her latest potion and subjecting me to intense (barely/almost) pleasurable pain pressing out my knotted muscles, my neck and shoulder were relaxed for about three days, vis a vis three or four hours following treatment by the certified and licensed professionals, but with no canna topical.

I also might note that the relief was not as fast as our HAO topical mixture, using a higher concentration of only cannabis oil, but seemingly deeper and much longer lasting when the root extractions were included.

I call for more research, and suggest that some of the rest of ya'll try this and report back!

In the interim, I continue to be available as a pro bono new potion test subject, with a good attitude towards ES's massage oils and the barely bearable pleasurable pain of Shiatsuho, given the relief that the combination afforded afterwards!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gawd bless this talented and retired engineering type sisterwoman, whom also deciphered and improved upon the biblical formula in Exodus, to produce skunk pharm's more effective Holy Anointing Oil formula!

Hope the rest of ya'll give her newest potion a shot and report back!

Ahwooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Latest posts

Latest posts