What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeking Critique on Vert Colosseum SOG concept.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
UPDATE WITH PICS (WEEK 5 of FLOWER)

UPDATE WITH PICS (WEEK 5 of FLOWER)

WEEK V

picture.php

^^^ Whole Cab #1 ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Whole Cab #2 ^^^

picture.php

^^^ View to Left ^^^

picture.php

^^^ View to Interior Left ^^^

picture.php

^^^ View to Right ^^^

picture.php

^^^ View From Left Side ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Another View From Left Side ^^^

picture.php

^^^ View From Right Front Corner ^^^

picture.php

^^^ (L to R) Average Bottom, Average Top, Runtiest Plant in the Bunch ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Average Top Next to Runt ^^^

picture.php

^^^ The Runt ^^^

picture.php

^^^ The Runt Close Up ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Average Top ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Average Top Close Up ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Average Bottom ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Average Bottom Close Up^^^

Notes:

• In the course of week 4, all the ladies got their first substantial haircut. Most large fan leaves were removed to improve light penetration throughout the cab.
  • The Runt pictured above was the victim of an accident while watering. She got dropped and her main cola was torn off. What you see of her is actually the secondary branching that survived. I feel bad for her. She was injured relatively early into the flowering cycle but I don't remember exactly when.
  • Plants are definitely stinkier than they were in my old cabinet at this point. I mean, there's a lot more of them, sure, but even individually, pulled out of the cabinet the smell of each plant is quite noticeable (and good!)

G

greenmatter

impressive man !!! even the runt is not the ugliest duckling i have ever seen/grown. you should not have dropped her on her head brother.:wave: ............ i'm just glad it was not the disco ball falling on her that did it:ying:

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
hey I was thinking.. ;) if you get bored on your next run can you do a plant in a 20oz Mt. dew container? ...just fer old times sake, and to see the 'full scale' comparison of the container sizes you're using...lol

Yeah. I don't see why not. It'll probably have to be on the top tier because I doubt it's going to get as big as anything on the bottom.

You may have to remind me, though. :)

Stealth said:
I don't drink mt.dew in 20oz too much anymore, but when ever I buy one it feels really weird to hold in my hand after growing in them for so long lol.

I've always liked pepsi out of a can but I only used the 20oz bottles in my very first run. I ran 6 of them side-by-side with some 32 oz milk cartons and the milk cartons far outshined the 20oz. (I think the best 20oz I got that run was 5g. The best 32 was 13g or something.)

been awhile since I've been around here....good to see you are continuously iterating and improving Anti! Kinda sad I missed the build, but I'll definitely pull up a chair for the rest of the show.

Your thoughts are welcome. This is still in the "find out what needs fixing" stages. Like, I'll tell you this, I want my yo-yo mover. There's a good 6-8" of bare stem at the bottom of the bottom plants. If the lights were dropping another foot into the canopy and raising a foot above the top tier as well, I think the bottom would have growth to the base and the top would've stretched more.

that's looking outstanding :good:

hot diggity dog! very nice plants.

impressive man !!! even the runt is not the ugliest duckling i have ever seen/grown. you should not have dropped her on her head brother.:wave: ............ i'm just glad it was not the disco ball falling on her that did it:ying:

Heh. Nope. Grower Error all the way. I dropped 5 plants and she was on the bottom. I've been more careful with them since then. But not having to remove them from the table at all and letting a pump do all the watering is definitely a future I am looking forward to.

How did I mis this one? Way to go. Can't wait to see the harvest pics!

Me either. I guess we've both gotta wait another month or so.

T

tuinman

Spectacular! I love following along on your grows, very inspirational and informative.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I would like to put together a new video for everyone's edification, but I am quite paranoid about uploading it to youtube. Does anybody know of any video hosting sites that allow for anonymous uploading? I've been searching (and will continue to do so) but I was hoping someone might have a suggestion.

Thanks!

G

greenmatter

if you have to lose sleep because of things that we would like to see ...... don't show us. instinct was there way before the web brother, roll with it! ya got a disco ball ..... who needs video?:dance013:

bonsai

yeah man, no way id be posting grows on any google owned site.
Save as mp4 and upload to megaupload or similar. We'll have to download it to watch, but its worth it.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I vote for a stickie. I was going to wait for a harvest but why wait when all the best info is down in writing already.

G

greenmatter

see that shit anti! you are a fuckin' rock star without the help of video. all ya needed was the disco ball man .............ohh yeah and the ability to plan,build and grow like a madman.

great work brother :plant grow::yay:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you have to lose sleep because of things that we would like to see ...... don't show us. instinct was there way before the web brother, roll with it! ya got a disco ball ..... who needs video?:dance013:

For real.......3rd rule of Fight Club....we don't upload video's of our grows or anything that makes us uncomfortable....

bobblehead

Veteran
Congrats on your stickie bro! :D

but now the pressure is on... so you have to get above 1gpw... lol Good luck! not that you need it...

vangaurd

Congrats Anti! Lol I love building things and since i have done ok with one of Heaths designs I think I might just copy your cab since you are around to answer questions. I dont have the ideas to come up with things like you guys but i can replicate like a champ! This is truely great work and an inspiration for those of us who cant grow in full rooms :) Thank You!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts