What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeking Critique on Vert Colosseum SOG concept.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
UPSKIRT PICS! (as requested by that pervert Crusader Rabbit)

UPSKIRT PICS! (as requested by that pervert Crusader Rabbit)

Could you take a photograph from underneath next time, looking up through the center of all the plants?
picture.php

^^^ Straight Up the Center ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Left Side Under the Light ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Left Side, Slight Angle ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Right Side Under the Light ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Right Side, Slight Angle ^^^

The careful observer will have noticed that I added some chicken wire cages around the bulbs to prevent bulb-on-leaf contact.

vangaurd

thats freaking awesome dude! (whoa cali surfer talk lol) I think Dr. bud would be proud. have you heard from that guy lately?

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
i still stand by my last comment...

you're gonna have a shitload of weed... ;)

looking good :tiphat:

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
UPDATE WITH PICS! (WEEK 4 OF FLOWER)

UPDATE WITH PICS! (WEEK 4 OF FLOWER)

WEEK IV

picture.php

^^^ Whole Shebang ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Whole Shebang Part Deux ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Front & Center ^^^

picture.php

^^^ View to Left ^^^

picture.php

^^^ View to Right ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Lower Tier ^^^

picture.php

^^^ View From Right Corner^^^

picture.php

^^^ Above the Canopy ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Two Top Tier, Two Bottom Tier ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Top, Bottom, Top, Bottom ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Tops Only ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Top Cola Close Up ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Other Top Cola Close Up ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Top Cola Macro Shot ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Two Bottom Tier Plants ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Bottom Cola Close Up ^^^

picture.php

^^^ Other Bottom Cola Close Up ^^^​

Notes:

Wire cages were added a few days after the week 3 pictures to help minimize leaf burn due to bulb contact.

Plants for the detailed shots were chosen by simply selecting the two plants closest to the front right from the top and then reaching down and grabbing two from the front right corner from the bottom tier.

I am not selectively picking the best plants for these pics... just "average" plants.

bonsai

Rockin vert budsicles Anti.
Hard to go through entire thread on my phone...how many mL of soil do those pots hold?

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
thats freaking awesome dude! (whoa cali surfer talk lol) I think Dr. bud would be proud. have you heard from that guy lately?

I haven't heard from him personally in quite some time. He popped up in one of his threads a few months back, so we know he's still kicking... but he hangs out in a different online community nowadays, or so I've been told.

i still stand by my last comment...

you're gonna have a shitload of weed... ;)

It's starting to look promising! :) I'm looking forward to it!

That is some ass kicking average you got going on man, I love it when a plan comes together.

You and me, both, Brother. Happy to have you on board for this!

Rockin vert budsicles Anti.
Hard to go through entire thread on my phone...how many mL of soil do those pots hold?

857 ml (approximately 29 fluid oz. or 0.22 gallons) per pot.

Full details available at http://www.stueweandsons.com/products/minitreepots.php

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
do you think your plants are leafier then they were with your other set up?

At this point, I don't think so. I have been trying to make my determination of that but I haven't had enough time to really say. I guess I'll know when it comes time to trim these ladies up. But my gut feeling is that this is no leafier than my CFL plants were. If they are leafier, it isn't by much.

I'll let you know if this estimation changes.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Looking great anti. Looks like your top tier are a lot smaller than the bottom. I have noticed that with me too, since they are close to the light i guess. I actually switched them a week into flower to try and even them out, so we will see how it goes. Good luck homey, im happy to be in the vert field finally.

aod

5th

Veteran
Looking spot on as always Anti. And as afore mentioned, "your gonna have a shit load of weed".

G

greenmatter

good work anti !!! ...... i was wondering how long it would take to outgrow that disco ball:wave:

B

B. Self Reliant

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

You're gonna kill it! Nice work. Regardless of watering method, you have a great setup. :shooty:

HOVAH2.0

nice very nice.... i think next run you can do 2k with 1 gallon pots in same space...
i tried the same thing with coco, pot size matters...
very very nice though...
5-6 lbs for sure..

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
mad props for seeing this thru so far.....great directory of the grow in your sig also.
this kinda grow is a great example or your brain on drugs....brilliant!
you have serious dedication homeboy, keep up the good work!