What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most potent early finishing stains?

Astronewt

OMG I botched the title!

Anyways lol, looking for a nice potent indoor strain that finishes early and won't break the bank. Any Ideas?

Last edited:

Astronewt

C99 looks nice, but a little hard to find and pricey.

Anything from the boutique that fits the bill without being expensive?

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Deep Chunk.

If Tom Hill's original is too much $$$, Cannacopia do a range of Deep Chunk hybrids, in which you'll find some quick finish phenos, and they are much cheaper.

the lowryder was good. it was a head spin high and it goes to the body.

i'd say a sativa dominate strain is more powerfull than that. not to mention the longer it cures the less potent it became.

bigbag

Veteran
vryselctiv,
how's your tolerance ? as your the first person that i've heard describe the Lowryder high like that ? many complain of its total lack of potency ?

M

Milhouse

There are several c99 seeds that are not terribly expensive! Hell, Ganesh just released Mosca C99 f2 for $40.

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
Ganesh is selling C-99 F2's on the bay right now for $40 out the door if you're looking for affordable C-99

Astronewt

Looks like C99, Deep-Chunk, or Ak-48 so far. I will have to go look at all of them. Thanks a lot guys for the ideas.

bobman

you liked durga mata boz? I grew and it might fit the bill here. It just yielded very low and was a pain in the ass to trim. Reviews were all over the place some thought it was very strong others thought it was weak. I got me stoned for about and hour and fifteen to an hour and a half and I am not a heavy smoker. It does finish fast though. It stops putting on weight like clockwork at 56 days. I usually flowered for 60 days but I noticed no difference in effect from 51 to 70 days. You might be able to take it at 7 weeks but I only sampled it at 51 and never harvested until at least 58-60 days.

And it was an easy 5-6 day dry and had a nice smell.

And it was a slow vegger and cloner.

jm420

Veteran
paridise Ice cream.Or alot of BOG,s gear, DG as mentioned,Low ryder or any auto is questionable IMO

♥Mo♥

i thought most ak phnos were closer to 10 weeks+ versus 8 +

The Nirvana AK-48 I had could be taken at 45 days and was excellent. I grew it both indoor and out. Outdoor it had some awesome purple hues.:tiphat:

Last edited: