Fire x Abusive haze
C99 x SFVchem
Lucifer OG
White x Bubba kush
Sfv Chem

Last edited:
S

Stray

scrambles for POTM nomination!!!! classy ALL the way there homie :dance013:........and you was hating on the bitch a short while ago???!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......................B :tiphat:

ALL HAIL MUD'S WHITE URK'S :bow::bow:.....come get some lychee business :jump:NO don't come get some lychee business cos thats the Alien Kush you was blazin Stray.....hey yo!

Last edited:

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
scrambles for POTM nomination!!!! classy ALL the way there homie ........and you was hating on the bitch a short while ago???!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......................B

ALL HAIL MUD'S WHITE URK'S .....come get some lychee business

LMAO!! nice one brother, i think i hated what i had done to her, but she pulled through with the 1200ppm!! Feed her Mud she is huge and starving :)
Ready for us in 3 weeks baby we good to go!

Some pure FLAME Mud, stunning stuff!!

BrotherIndica, i drool at your stuff man, thanks for the Flames of love... :) Keep on smashing up them killer strains you be holding..

White Urkle looks amazing man much respect. It's white widow + purp urkle right?

thanks for stopping by SOILMARGIN
I was asked this in a PM too, just to clarify, i think there is a 'Urkle x WWidow' , but the baby pictured is
Purple Urkle Clone x Reversed 'White' (Triangle krome)

So dank is she,,, this cut i have found is going no where, i will keep her as long as i can.. She is outstanding and causing quite a stir...
Can't wait till those jars are full..:)

here is a purple bottom that is gonna be BHO'd the second i can.... she makes the best BHO,,,
picture.php

Last edited:

Muddy your marijaunas always look perfect to me, productive and relaxed plants at the peak of health. kinda makes me wanna destroy my garden now homie !!

stay heavy peacin !!

S

Stoner Gardener

The Mud Hut ........

Wish I knew how to do what your doing MM :bow:
Pristine looking garden from any angle.
Infinite :respect:
SG :wave:

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
Krizz, Five legged Goat,Cravenmore, SG, Octopus, g0vnaa
awesome vibes and respect coming from you all, much appreciated, very kind words indeed.:tiphat:

56 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

50 days in think >> lil bit earlier

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
Mississippi Mud Madness

Mississippi Mud Madness

nice, cant believe I missed this thread. Excellent work Mud!

Ruger Cheers dude> you keep on bringing the fire, always impressed by you for real :)

mmmh very nice resinbitches !! K + for shure ...

Core thanks man,,,>> Indeed, bho and budder sprinkles :) peace

I can't believe that... Impressive!

Respcet Jare, much props back at you

Big up Mud Man......Beautiful plants and photos pal...

White Urkle looks sweet man.

Big up str8 back RudeDog >thanks for the kind words < Sweet is a nice way to describe her ''' and strong

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
:)

S

Stray

frosty purple rinse!!
it's a crazy world we live in....i for one am glad you shared in the 'now' with us...she is AMAZING bro :jerkit: material...cannot believe a dirty fly can cause the same kind of commotion i really can't.

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
^^ do you see a bus stop, with some old ladies mit dem bloo rinse! LMAO!!\ dirty flies :)
Much respect brother stray, she is pretty as can be, black dense nugs> Not huge colas, but nice solid decent nuggies! Hitting her with some SFVChem see if we can get her chunky :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts