What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any dinafem fans?

G

guest456mpy

Grew some Powerkush and Bluehash from Dinafem.
Certainly some good genetics, not overly vigorous. Good for the the $$$, but certainly not outstanding. Good luck whatever you choose.

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
I liked Blue Widow ok, no keepers but no complaints either.
My critical jack freebie single seed was a hermie, but you can't judge from one seed.

smokefrogg

Veteran
was given some critical +, they're small and vegging, hope they're decent, i heard they're pretty quick to flower which would be a nice change up from what i'm used to

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Blue widow and Power Kush they were ok. Had better stuff from other breeders.
They are nice and cheap and turn out to be what they say they will... just not that potent.

Trichromedout

Recovering Seed Whore
ICMag Donor
My Critical Jack was off the hook, solid dense blueberry smelling buds. Outstanding plant structure with nice main cola and a great lower canopy as well. Smelled more like Blueberry than anything that was supposed to be blueberry!

OsWiZzLe

The Royal Haze was dannnnkkkk.....9 week flowering time ...nice yields...killer taste and awsome high....Also grew the Moby Dick.....big yielder decent high.....

The Royal Haze was a winner for sure ...I miss my cut of her

lizard_9

I ran one seed of a 5 Road Runner pack i got as freebie on the Boo.
I'm not really into auto-flower, so i didn't take care much of herself.
Grown in a 5 L soil pot, she was randomly moved from the vegging room to the flower room and did not received much nutes.

I heard bad things about Road Runner, mainly about the taste and power.
For the moment she smells like a Geranium (WTF ???)....

She is 50 days from seed on those pics and i find her pretty frosty:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Road Runner 50 days from seed.jpg
    Road Runner 50 days from seed.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Road Runner 50 days from seed_b.jpg
    Road Runner 50 days from seed_b.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 13

idiit

Veteran
my dinafem's power kush was fantastic as a breeder mom. very intense up throbbing energy high that lasts and lasts. very similar to some sk1's i've got but not dank at all. crossed subcool's spacequeen into this powerkush mom and created my first finished product strain. the dank from sq dominated the aesthetics and the powerful up high dominated the effects. one of those crosses where everything clicked as all the kids are homogenous. i'm going to use spacekush as a hybrid into some landraces to see if the intense high and strong tropical fruit dankness translate into the next hybrid.

thc_420

i did the critical+ an amazing plant! she completly explodes at the end of the first month in flo. and 9 in10 plants are completly finished at the 56th day with massive yields, need to say that the critical+ its originaly a selected award winning clone from the mr nice criticalmass!

just grew out 3 fruit auto freebies. 1 full on male and 2 fems. both were good one more potent than the other. one really fruity tasting and one i cant put my finger on. yielded more than my s60 but not quite as potent. but tasty none the less. no complaints here

also have a couple super critical haze going atm in 16oz cups from a single freebie and shes super frosty and has awesome plant stucture and lots of sites but the buds are super loose and airy but pretty damn good high to those loose airy buds. like i might get 2-3g of all popcorn nugs per plant. ill come back when shes done in like15- 20 ish days or so. as of right now she doesnt have a strong odor until u rub against her and then its reeks like hazy goodness.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Just another fan

Just another fan

Hi there guys! :tiphat:
I've grow my first Dinafem seeds during 2009 and i've been a fan since then.Many good strains and one all time favorite of mine Power Kush :jump: So if you are looking for good quality feminized seeds there's nothing to dislike imho:)
Here's a couple of pics of Dinafem babes:artist:
Blue Hash
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blue Widow
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Power Kush :artist:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace out:ying:

moondawg

I grew out the Blue hash outdoors. Early bud samples taken at 8 weeks were mediocre, but at 10 weeks she was really pretty good. A friend grew the critical + outdoors and it was decent smoke with an average buzz, just like the mr. nice critical that it came from, so all is normal i guess.

their blueberry and its crosses have some male flowers just as they say but no bluehash plant had more than about 10 seeds and they have a big yield. No problem for the plant or smoke.

I'm sad to hear no one has had great results with Blue Widow. I have several Blue Widow's grown from seed. I've made cuttings of them all and will be flowering them soon. I'll report back with photos and more !

angel4us

ICMag Donor
power kush makes my teeth sweat

power kush makes my teeth sweat

the power kush is by far my fav of past year , well i thought so now im finding it makes me sweat will i grind it just from smell and mental anticipation , fuck im sweatin writing about the shit right now!!!!!!!!! its strong 4 sure

Latest posts

Latest posts