What's new

stadium show, im ready to grow!!

D

DHF

Damn squirrel`s is fat round your parts Who.....You must keep him high wit da munchies on a regular basis........lol......If he was down here his ass`d be in a crockpot with some dumplins....Yum yummm.....

Not sure how I missed this 1 but you lookin good over there.....A 2 ton/24000 btu wall banger a/c with "auto-restart" so it`ll come back on after brownouts/power outages should keep room temps under control ....

My room temps always stayed higher with bare bulbs like mid 80`s , but I live in Hell with mega-humidity and it actually works well for environment runnin higher room temps till after end of stretch....

I ran active intakes and exhaust through scrubber combo`s instead of sealing and runnin gas without problems and extra equipment costs......

Love the clean setup.......Hope harvey`s good to yas......

Peace.....DHF......:ying:.....

whodare

Veteran
thanks DiscoB

Damn squirrel`s is fat round your parts Who.....You must keep him high wit da munchies on a regular basis........lol......If he was down here his ass`d be in a crockpot with some dumplins....Yum yummm.....

Not sure how I missed this 1 but you lookin good over there.....A 2 ton/24000 btu wall banger a/c with "auto-restart" so it`ll come back on after brownouts/power outages should keep room temps under control ....

My room temps always stayed higher with bare bulbs like mid 80`s , but I live in Hell with mega-humidity and it actually works well for environment runnin higher room temps till after end of stretch....

I ran active intakes and exhaust through scrubber combo`s instead of sealing and runnin gas without problems and extra equipment costs......

Love the clean setup.......Hope harvey`s good to yas......

Peace.....DHF......:ying:.....

thanks for stopping through D.

i found a 12k btu portable on ebay for 200 free shipping was considering getting two.

the temps arent the killer though. i had bout 20% humidity with lights on before we put the humidifiers in there. im hoping bigger plants and containers will be enough to raise it in flower.

harvest is a guess right now. never grown before so i have no past experience to judge on. im hoping for 6. anything more would be a bonus.

D

DHF

Bro .....if that squirrel`s your pet , please accept my apologies....Just `ol redneck country boy that eats damn near anything within reason , and squirrel meat`s killer in deep winter months.......Been comfort food round here for long long time........Country boy can survive......

Don`t worry bout harvey Bro.....it`ll only get better as yas dial the room........2 a/c units`ll work...prolly better than 1 blastin in only 1 end of the room.....

70% relative humidity till end of stretch is advised for proper nutrient uptake and transpiration/sweating out excess juice.....

Always had trouble keepin mine below 50% last weeks of flower , but the major air exchange/extraction helped a bunch......along with the dehuey`s runnin 24/7.....

Looks like there`s several different sized plants in there , so this should be interesting.....

I`ll be over here on my bucket watchin.....

Peace.....DHF......:ying:......

whodare

Veteran
^^^ lol only thing stopping me from eating him is the burger king round the corner. im no animal rights activist if your gunna eat it.

ill have a hell of a time keeping humidity above 50% but i could always get another humidifier i guess. i might have to hold off on ac until after stretch then.

my cloning could use some work i think lol. some are seedlings though. it's gunna be a hell of a time tying up during flower. the trainwrecks... im thinking they are gunna be bout 6 footers unless i tie them down in stretch.on my boys e&f he flips at less than a foot and they finish at three or better.

D

DHF

Yeah.....I ran some purplewrecks in rotations for a yr or so , and they stretched bigtime with stems like noodles....weakest plants I ever ran from the trainwreck end of things.......

Hell......1 of the only additives I`ve ever run in over 15 yrs was silicablast for stem wall strength , and them bitches still hadta be tied and staked bigtime ta keep em from snappin under their own weight.....

If yas can keep RH closeta 50% you`ll be okies......After stretch is over and swellage begins , you`ll be blessed with lower RH to prevent molds and mildews....

Lights off conditions in late flower is where so many folks mess up and let the rooms stay too moist that causes problems of all sorts....

Good luck Bro...Holler if I can help...DHF.......

whodare

Veteran
4 more days....

4 more days....

i am gonna have a serious handful with these plants in stretch but its cool cause it means more buds:dance013:

finally got the 3.4 gallon airpots. transplant 12 from the 1 gallons. they got 4 days to get comfy then them b!tches are off to the races:jump:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

They are currently under 3k. 2 mh and 1 hps. tallest is 22 inches. average of about 19 inches on the clones.

later all :ying:
who.d

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
nice update brotha! i never done all vertical myself but I been dying to try something similar after seeing a guy on here build his like yours.
Keep it green and simple Best of luck
and happy growing.

whodare

Veteran
^^^ funny you mention i was just looking at one of these.

and you still pulled six bows off 2 k thats damn good imo.

Ac

mrktwiz

RE> and you still pulled six bows off 2 k thats damn good imo.

WHAT the F*CK? ok I gotta re-read this whole thread I wanna pull 6 packets outta my stadium....Great job man.

MyGreenToe

I'm in for the ride. I love those bloody pots. So much I'm trying to make a good excuse to buy some(I dont need em)....

Keep it Green
MGT

whodare

Veteran
thanks for joining the ride guys.

Mrktwiz- lol this is my first grow ever.... ever. the reference to yeild was selfhemployed's grow.

MGT- do it. you wont regret it.

AM- i just saw my boys e&f that had the trinwreck on it and boy am i in trouble. i see a couple 5-6 foot tall plants in my future.

Yeah who that trainwreck is a real PITA at the end of flower, I had to stop running it because I would go into my room and be flung in to an OCD episode trying to get all the branches to be supported. I also Ran a strain called Coletrain from Reserva privada/DNA and it was the Male T4 TW against the SSH, All I can say is the high was great but the plants were unmanageable,. Had to kick her to the curb cuz she was just to high maintenance

whodare

Veteran
and here we go...

and here we go...

today will be the first day of 12/12 and everything is looking healthy as ever so the timing couldnt be better.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

later all
who.d

Latest posts