What's new

Vert PL-L 550Wflo/110Wveg NGB,Drbud cab

Tilt

picture.php
upgrading from the original design to this

The new cabinet is disassembled right now.
upgrades from the original is
1. more wattage in flower
2. more room for posssible hydro or auto water
3. better pots than water bottles
4.pll cool tubes will be sealed better increasing airflow over the bulbs
5. more room in the veg chamber.
6. changed airflow pattern from veg chamber through flower chamber and out, to flower through veg then out
7. better access for component maintenance

low end production should be 32 grams per week

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will be watching, should provide good ideas for other growers considering pll.

jakeh

Tilt,
Why more people aren't following what your doing is beyond me. I'm looking forward to seeing what this new cabinet with your new genes is going to do. You have the most innovative cabinet design I've had the pleasure to read about and that is saying a lot around here. I'd like to figure out how to do what you do in your setup but with less numbers. Somewhere between your design and the high pod. I don't know of any other pure vertical pll growers out there. I'll be watching and asking questions. Good luck

superpedro

Veteran
Looking forward.

I always thought a vertical pll grow would be ineffective -Doesn't the leaves prevent light from reaching the bud sites, when growing at that short distance to the vertical light source?

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very cool design.

Do you have to rotate/move your plants at all? or do they stay in the same positions the whole time flowering?

Tilt

I take them out to water and inspection. I move there position in the cab as they mature to the lighting sweet spots in the middle.

Tilt

Looking forward.

I always thought a vertical pll grow would be ineffective -Doesn't the leaves prevent light from reaching the bud sites, when growing at that short distance to the vertical light source?

It seems to be working out for me. The main stem is inches away from the closest light source. The entire length of the plant is bathed in light. It's kinda interesting how dark the cab gets when I have it fully loaded. Almost all those photons are hitting plant material.

Garuda

Veteran
Very clean and professional work, well done, I'm in :). Loved the previous one ;) Maybe you could use those Tropf blumats, I've made very good experiences with them used in small pots with lots of plants in small space :). They ease up my whole perpetual thing :)

Greetz,
Garuda.

Tilt

I wish I could afford the amount of blumts I need.

Im working on wiring up the lights. maybe I should post up pics????

This is a microgrowers dream. This thing has to be sooo efficient. I love it. I wanna make one of these jus for fun, cause my full size room basically runs itself an I get bored. K+

420ish

Looking forward.

pll get a good 12 to 16 inch penetration