What's new

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

T

Terps

Not sure if shes the illuminate but she looks to have a similar structure to my old purple pheno i had. I know theres a couple of other purple pheno's doing the rounds so it could be one of those...you'll know in a couple weeks if she colours up or not.

Blazeee

Veteran
Yeah a few of the fans have started showing some purple at the tips, so ive got high hopes for her, i will post more pics in a few weeks. Thanks for the info Terps :tiphat:

chops

kookiez 91

kookiez 91

yeah go for her mayhem you wont be disappointed
as for for the velvet i would say incense spicy with that sweet cookie ziing you have to work her to get anything off her strictly a head stash

here's kookiez 91 which is chem 91 x velvet cookies

Last edited:

Blazeee

Veteran
Stardawg at 41 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So Kosher.. I have grown it. It's "dankeddy dankery" it's a Squirter and it's fcuking potent to the Rass..

I can probably get 3 more crops a year in with this strain :) It's got some serious yeild and long colas, over a foot of connective tissue. I put a jiffy clone in a 40ltr pot 2 weeks after some Pre vegged Hypro and it's winning the race.

Have a look at this video and I'll sort some pic's out when I've finished fishing and cut and dry it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3gIf16d0Tc

T

Timm

Yes kosher is special. Lost my cut that I selected from 26 reg seeds was super upset

Yields 25 per 600w easy but needs serious support from week 4-5flower

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes kosher is special. Lost my cut that I selected from 26 reg seeds was super upset

Yields 25 per 600w easy but needs serious support from week 4-5flower

I think with 25 and a 600 in coco I'd get a kilo of arms that don't bend..

I'll show next grow show when I vegout some beasts.. It's heavy weed it's tops are weighty and it's controllable and easily manipulated.

It's harvestavble and knockout at 28 days..

GlandualFever

So Kosher.. I have grown it. It's "dankeddy dankery" it's a Squirter and it's fcuking potent to the Rass..

I can probably get 3 more crops a year in with this strain :) It's got some serious yeild and long colas, over a foot of connective tissue. I put a jiffy clone in a 40ltr pot 2 weeks after some Pre vegged Hypro and it's winning the race.

Have a look at this video and I'll sort some pic's out when I've finished fishing and cut and dry it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3gIf16d0Tc

@matedave Is that the DNA/Res Privada offering you speak of Dave, selected from seed by yourself, or a cutting that came your way?

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's the best weed going about ATM i've seen. It's a clone and It came from Holland. Not sure on lineage other than it's 'Jew Gold'. The person who linked it knew what it was when he found some and hunted it. I'll ask more but I have said all I really know.. It's internodes are alternate but so tight it's unreal. "Greasy Sport Hashplant Phenotype" of whatever the genetics but it's got Lime Green buds with a OG Blue Satalite kinda phyllotaxy look to it.. Awsome vigour. As fresh as my Amnesia's and they babies compared to cheese for age. It's not fussy either, i'm growing everything as a trial and they grew into the reflector and stayed true I bent them they are true fems.. I'll take them to the end and see how it effects their sexuality. I've already cracked them and hurt them but they're all shiny, fed them only the AN organic range so far. Still got Gallons of it.. This Kosher will beast in Coco it's never seen it I don't think.. Amo is 90 Days +..

"HEMPEROR"

New cuts

New cuts

Okay doky a good friend from the pnw sent a few new bits to try cheers dude.

Alien stardawg (Ricky troopa) cut
Giesel og ( roadkill ) cut
Berry white ( lemon frosty) cut
MOCB mother of cheese berry , exo cheese x reversed DWO ,m,o,b s1

Running next happy days...

Ps guy sent me a few packs of beans too which I'm told where originally testers given out by lemonhoko but didn't have the time to run.
X12 blueberry sativa x bubba stardawg ( greenbeanz seeds)
X12 banana og x bubba stardawg
X12 berry white bx x bubba stardawg.

X 30 Master thai uncle festers skunk #1 f2

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've harvested my Kosher, smoke report after a week on constant smokin it and nothing else is that it's way to strong for me to smoke all the time.. It gives me the shakes and body movements when I am trying to sleep, it's causing forgetfulness and lazynessalthough i'm still eating really well.. It won't kill you, just mess you up really bad for a hour... I've got 1/2 way through posts and had to have lay down sorta strong. Tastes like Sensi Star, Ak47 & NL, HDF, that greasy funky thing..

Amnesia is coming in at good weights per plant, I estimate 5 ounce + plants maybe 7. One Plant filled a rack this morning and I've just had a friend go Argos and by me another 3 for tonight. I've got side buds as long as my arm in there and colas that hung on the top of the racks touch the floor :)

Here is an example of the running top bract, if you space the plants properly I dunno what's possible with this but it's going to be fun....

picture.php

I've got White Rhino, Shark, Doctor & some Bubblegum, Amnesia to run next