What's new

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I didn't find anything definitive in those posts but I take it that most just use it as an additive and leave the Maxibloom at full strength...

Thanks for the attempt mugenbao!!

:friends:

M

mugenbao

I didn't find anything definitive in those posts but I take it that most just use it as an additive and leave the Maxibloom at full strength...

Thanks for the attempt mugenbao!!

:friends:

Sorry I couldn't find anything definitive... I am almost certain that I read at one point that some folks do exactly as you describe, using the Maxi at full strength with a dose of Koolbloom powder as an addition, but I am suffering from a major headache and can't seem to find it and not too motivated to keep looking atm.

[Edit: some stuff removed due to inability to verify or even properly recall all of the details.]

Last edited:

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
I just used KISS for 1st time this past outdoor season. I just added the koolbloom or whatever it was at the end for about 3 weeks. Seemed to work well.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yall kno there are 2 koolblooms that are diff? & have diff instructoins?

i use the liquid...
always been curious about the powder tho.

webecat

One scoop MB and a half scoop POWDER KB per gal the whole flower cycle is what I did in hydro. First ever indoor grow with NO issues, yielded .71 GPW, and very dank stuff.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Powdered was what I was referring to... sorry for any confusion.

Liquid KB...??? No idea what that even looks like...

My shop sucks :D

Thanks everybody!!

Glad this place is still kicking...

It used to be the only place to get real feedback back when other sites didn't exist and those that did weren't as helpful.

Then again it was also when I was an organic purist too. :biglaugh:

:bigeye:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
liquid kb is 0-10-10, instructions say to feed from week 1 of flowring all the way thru....

I use liquid kb as my boost... startin week 3or4 ish....

I've been experimenting with monsterbloom (o - 5o- 3o) and i think i like it better as a bloom boost than the liquid kb... that's why ive been wondering about the powder kb as my boost instead.

Ok thanks I think ill get some ph up and down and a ph tester then for the best results :) what should the ph be is it between 6.5 and 6.8 I don't now a lot as I'm just starting my first grow

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Ok thanks I think ill get some ph up and down and a ph tester then for the best results :) what should the ph be is it between 6.5 and 6.8 I don't now a lot as I'm just starting my first grow

What medium are you growing in? Give us some information and we'll try to give you some in return. I'm not trying to be a jerk (some people say it's easy for me), but you really need to do some reading before you crack that first bean. You should already have all this information sorted out for yourself, but we'll be glad to help you along the way.

mgk :tiphat:

webecat

All I can tell you is what works for me with MY tap water and strain (blue dream). I grow ebb and flow for flower with hydroton. Mixed res starts at about a ph7, I bring it down to around 4.5 and let it climb back up. I usually PH every 3 to 4 days. that's half a scoop KB and a full MB. My 2 cents worth.

webecat

I also top feed me moms and clones with half a scoop of MB per gal starting at 4.5 again and let it drift up FYI.

What medium are you growing in? Give us some information and we'll try to give you some in return. I'm not trying to be a jerk (some people say it's easy for me), but you really need to do some reading before you crack that first bean. You should already have all this information sorted out for yourself, but we'll be glad to help you along the way.

mgk :tiphat:

Im using just normal multi purpose compost £5 per 56 liters it douse not seem to bad its quite light and fluffy not sticky heavy stuff, but its still not quality it says its peat? Thanks I would be verry greatful if you could help me, thankyou! Have you got any experience growing OG because the seeds i have purchased are fem OG kush? Thanks again!

Latest posts

Latest posts