Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Maine's medical scene

Thread Title Search
Click to see great Glass, Pipes and Bongs at Aqua Lab!
Maine's medical scene Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2010, 02:52 AM #21
Aeroguerilla
Iím Godís solider, devilís apostle

Aeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud of
"Persistent muscle spasms associated with a chronic, debilitating disease, such as multiple sclerosis..." if i go in there and bring records of my really bad car accident that i shouldnt have walked away from and tell them i need to smoke to ease the pain in my back do you think i will get my license? curious.. im going to call tomorrow and ask. what do you guys think?

Old 11-08-2010, 03:00 AM #22
emerald city

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroguerilla View Post
"Persistent muscle spasms associated with a chronic, debilitating disease, such as multiple sclerosis..." if i go in there and bring records of my really bad car accident that i shouldnt have walked away from and tell them i need to smoke to ease the pain in my back do you think i will get my license? curious.. im going to call tomorrow and ask. what do you guys think?
Are you in pain,or has a doctor been treating you for pain that hasnt responded to tradtional measures for more then 6 months??
I have my card due to ongoing chronic pain issues.I have years worth of documents and am already on a pain contract with a neurolgist...If you qualify they will give you a card If you can find a dr will to sign on the dotted line.

Old 11-08-2010, 04:14 AM #23
Aeroguerilla
Iím Godís solider, devilís apostle

Aeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud ofAeroguerilla has much to be proud of
I am in pain, never have reported it to a doc tho, nothing on file. but my car accident was very bad and my buddy is a chiropractor im sure he could do a write up for the doc saying how bad my back is

Old 11-08-2010, 08:19 PM #24
emerald city

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroguerilla View Post
I am in pain, never have reported it to a doc tho, nothing on file. but my car accident was very bad and my buddy is a chiropractor im sure he could do a write up for the doc saying how bad my back is
Just call DHHS and they will send you a packet with all info needed for you and your doc to precede with the correct paper work..Release of medical info stuff,and the states required forms.You will also get a copy of the 50 page law...........Get your doc to sign,pay the fee and your set.

Old 11-16-2010, 05:35 PM #25
emerald city

Smile Maine's first medical MJ expo

February 12-13 ,2011 at the Howard Johnson's in Portland .
The 1st annual "Maine Medical Marijuana expo & patients choice awards" . Infomation can be found at
"asamaine.charityhappenings.or g/"
There will be seminars,hemp fashion show,madigrass cardholders party and patient choice cannibus awards[sunday 4:20 pm]...vendor booths available...Just starting to hear some buzz on this gathering and wanted to share
sorry about the link,ive played with it a 1/2 hour and it just wont work.But when i type it in it appeaRS...oh well ive tried.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:27 PM #26
Amber Trich

Amber Trich is a jewel in the roughAmber Trich is a jewel in the roughAmber Trich is a jewel in the roughAmber Trich is a jewel in the roughAmber Trich is a jewel in the roughAmber Trich is a jewel in the roughAmber Trich is a jewel in the roughAmber Trich is a jewel in the rough
great thread EC. Even though we've had med in maine since 98 and 70% percent of voters were in favor they really make it nearly impossible to comply.

now all this big biz from cali wants to swoop in and have all the dispensaries... not good. we need to stick together, keep up on the laws in real time and spread the word and resources. this could be a great starting point.

Aeroguerilla- howd it go? did you get anywhere? if they didnt go for it at least you can be on record now as having pain, maybe in 6 monthes... goodluck!

Ive heard they are planning to check all gardens now, even the tiny ones. anyone know if theres truth to that?

hats off to anyone who can actually keep it within these limitations.

Id love to learn more about coops/collectives with multiple growers and bigger total plant counts

Old 11-16-2010, 11:47 PM #27
emerald city

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Trich View Post
great thread EC. Even though we've had med in maine since 98 and 70% percent of voters were in favor they really make it nearly impossible to comply.

now all this big biz from cali wants to swoop in and have all the dispensaries... not good. we need to stick together, keep up on the laws in real time and spread the word and resources. this could be a great starting point.

Ive heard they are planning to check all gardens now, even the tiny ones. anyone know if theres truth to that?

hats off to anyone who can actually keep it within these limitations.

Id love to learn more about coops/collectives with multiple growers and bigger total plant counts
Hey there Missy- B[amber]
As of a couple weeks ago,after speaking with our "marijuana" lawyer,this is my understanding of whats going on...The state guidelines call for inspection of grows involving 3 or more patients.That would include both caregivers and dispensaries.Individual patients or couples wont be inspected unless thier causeing problems ie;non compliance issues.....
Your question on limitations;A plant is= a female/flowering mj plant over 12" tallx12" wide..Therefore plants in veg [#'s] dont count.Only what in the flower cycle.
Lastly...No co-op.....cant work together under the same tent so to speak...Federal conspirecy stuff.....BUT maine patients can come together of thier free will to trade and share with each other.
Keep it local/keep it green...overgrow maine

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:07 PM #28
InlineMax

InlineMax will become famous soon enoughInlineMax will become famous soon enough
E.C. I'd like to personally apologize for the time lapse between posts....cannot get out that often. As soon as I can, expect a PM from me. We didn't talk much about the ASA's stance on the issue, I just was confused on what the deadline was actually for. I had thought that it was a deadline to register as a caregiver......not the case. Whomever I talked to was very helpful though.

I havent been living in Maine that long but it seems like the people here are all for buying local and supporting local businesses. I don't know how the state will handle the cali "big biz" coming in but from what I can tell, the people wouldn't like it much.
InlineMax is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2010, 12:17 AM #29
emerald city

Quote:
Originally Posted by InlineMax View Post

I havent been living in Maine that long but it seems like the people here are all for buying local and supporting local businesses. I don't know how the state will handle the cali "big biz" coming in but from what I can tell, the people wouldn't like it much.
Us natives tend to our own and are mindfull of those from away...."imho" The average medical MJ patient in Maine is either going to grow for themselves or find caregiver they can trust to work for them...Chances are we probley wont be able to afford the prices the dispenceries are charging for thier product anyways ....If/when they do finally get up and running...

Old 11-22-2010, 08:13 PM #30
Amber Trich

Amber Trich is a jewel in the roughAmber Trich is a jewel in the roughAmber Trich is a jewel in the roughAmber Trich is a jewel in the roughAmber Trich is a jewel in the roughAmber Trich is a jewel in the roughAmber Trich is a jewel in the roughAmber Trich is a jewel in the rough
^I agree

also I guess there is some kind of meeting happening today..

Monday 5:30 pm Medical Marijuana Affirmative Defense Meeting University of Maine/Augusta Jewitt Hall Room 124