What's new

Crash course in KRONIC its my 10 strain beginners grow journal

Nationwide

Well here it is. Ive been kicking the idea around about makeing a journal. I am kinda leary about throwin it all out there in the pubic extreem internet but wtf right.

Well heres the story. I meet this guy over on another website and am telling them about my new prescription and it would be nice to get some clones somewhere. He says he will hook my up with some and here I am....he gave me 10 different straines in cups rooted and ready&willing. So I must be the dumbest mother fruker alive to try it but its going excellent sofay. I got the rooted clones on the third last month and I put them into flower the fifth this month so Im a week into flower. I just was finishing my room when I got the plants and here is my specifics.

8 X16 room 7 feet tall. 1000 watt HPS which I vegged under as well as flowering. I have the usual fans and airconditioner and I can keep the temp wherever I want and have a oscalating fan. Its been arounf 77 - 81 degrees durring light period and running as low as 71 at lights out. Humidity is 77 today inside the flower room as I fed/watered yesterday. General hydroponic floranova series grow/bloom with koolbloom started this last feeding at 1 tsp per gallon for at total of 925 ppm. Runnoff was checked at 1250 and the soil PH was 6.2 - 6.3
Does this sound like Im on a winning path?
What would some of you experianced growers do...other then loose 8 out of the 10 strains....I know I know...for a newbie its not smart to do 10 strains but the clone guy was just trying to be really cool and I am glad he helped me. He helped me make up my soil also. If you want to know whats in the soil remind me and I will list it.

Here is some pics of the room in construction and I will be updating with plant pics in the morning or afternoon tommorow as I need to sleep soon.

Pull up a chair and help me through this grow and mabey I can getting a passing score on my crash course in kronic...hehehe how do you like the thread name...it fits heh...hahaha

Here....hit this N pass it....:smokeit:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• start day.jpg
    start day.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 16
  • start day2.jpg
    start day2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 13
  • white paint2.JPG
    white paint2.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 14
  • plywood day.jpg
    plywood day.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 15

Nationwide

Here are some pics to get started.

The day I got the clones and my room finished.

NW

Also here is a nice bud that the guy also gave me when I picked up the clones. He gave me a fresh picked flower of mendo purps and one of snowdog.

THE STRAINS

1: SUPER SILVER HAZE
2: SNOWDOG
3: BLUEBERRY
4: MENDO pURPS
5: PURPLE EARKLE
6: STRAWBERRY COUGH
7: SOUR DIESEL
8: SHIVA
9: WHITE WIDOW (OF COURSE..THIS SMOKE JUST PARALYSES ME AND RUINS MY DAY)
10: BLUECHEEZE

Heres another question...if you had to choose 2 grows....which 4 strains would you choose if you were just learning like myself? I want to end up with a perpetual grow with 5 in clone 5 in veg and 5 in flower.

The pics...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 018_resize.JPG
    018_resize.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 18
  • 013_resize.JPG
    013_resize.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 15
  • 004_resize.JPG
    004_resize.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 002_resize.JPG
    002_resize.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 16

Nationwide

Room pics..............

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 002_resize.JPG
    002_resize.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 008_resize.JPG
    008_resize.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Growit 029.jpg
    Growit 029.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 006_resize.JPG
    006_resize.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 17

Nationwide

Heres some from last week. I dont have any flowering pics yet but I have some flowers already.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Growit 077_resize.JPG
    Growit 077_resize.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Growit 059_resize.JPG
    Growit 059_resize.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Growit 057_resize.JPG
    Growit 057_resize.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Growit 051_resize.JPG
    Growit 051_resize.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 19

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
whats up bro nice setup, and strain list. i see some serious nugz in the future. if i were runnin a perpetual grow like that i would try to select similar flowertimes for each group of 5. for example the ssh/sd/sc/and the urkles will take longer then the ww/bc/bb . i have no experiance with others. just consider the different flower times when u want to selct what to run 2 gether. mixin it up may be good to i like to do that way i can trim without being overwelmed. take my time . best of luck bro

Nationwide

Man is it hot here today. Its supposed to be hotter this week. Gonna need the ac for sure. glad my friend had the little wall unit. What does everyone use to control the humidity? That I noticed does stay pretty high in the flowering room.

Nationwide

Nationwide

Dehumidifiers? I read they do use those.

Actually when the exhaust fan kicks on it helps.

What do you all know about top dressing or any teas of bat guano or kelp meal? I have some kelp meal that I mixed in the soil when I made it up but went pretty light on it. Can a guy just take a teaspoon or so and put it on top the soil and water it in? Or would it take more? Everything is growing so well mabey I should just leave it be....its not broke so dont fix it. Its my first grow and I have been told not to worry to much about makeing big colas.

NW

Nationwide

Here is a update flowering day 15
Comin along nicely sofar....Im a happy newbie. Now what makes the flowers put on the bulk and get all coated in crystals? How do you tease out the resin? More updates on a weekly basis so stay tuned folks...:dance013:

:thank you: for stoppin by the thread
NW

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 15 days flower 002_resize.JPG
    15 days flower 002_resize.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 15 days flower 016_resize.JPG
    15 days flower 016_resize.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 15 days flower 047_resize.JPG
    15 days flower 047_resize.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 15 days flower 054_resize.JPG
    15 days flower 054_resize.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 16

Nationwide

Ok...its update time. Here is three weeks in flower.....

Starring the willing and always able to please ....

Mendo purps....can you spot this one?
Blue Cheeze
Purple Earkle
White widow
strawberry..cant haRDLY STAND THE WAIT...Cough
Blueberry
Super Silver Haze.....97 and 98 winner I think
snowdawg
sheva
Sour Diesel

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3 weeks flowering 8-21 035_resize.jpg
    3 weeks flowering 8-21 035_resize.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 3 weeks flowering 8-21 027_resize.jpg
    3 weeks flowering 8-21 027_resize.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 3 weeks flowering 8-21 011_resize.jpg
    3 weeks flowering 8-21 011_resize.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 3 weeks flowering 8-21 007_resize.jpg
    3 weeks flowering 8-21 007_resize.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 15

Nationwide

Ok....so what do you all think of my first grow....Ive been studying pretty hard and listening to some great advice....not to mention alot of hard work puting the room togather. Hopefully now I can say goodbye to the pain pills forever.

Nationwide

memphis man

looking great bro. the only thing i see from what i read is you said you were vegging under a hps you might wanna think about getting a mh or some t5s jmo

Nationwide

Memphis man:
fUNNY YOU SAY THAT....HERE IS MY NEW T-5 LIGHT WITH MY NEW VEG CABNET...

Anyway its thick vinal that has been sewed and has 2 inch thick velcro to attach it to the cabnet. Its a 6 bulb fixture and I will have a small fan to vent it. Its inside my main grow room which is on a 12 on 12 off light....so the veg cab is light tight.

edit.....NEVER EVER EVER USE VINYL IN YOUR ROOM....i HAD OFF GASSING THAT SCREWED ME UP FOR A FULL MONTH AND RUINED MY SECOND CROP!!! The vinyl door you see in this picture was the problem. Killed a whole batch of mature plants
Nationwide

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3 weeks flowering 8-21 042_resize.jpg
    3 weeks flowering 8-21 042_resize.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 20

Nationwide

Another update... I guess its about 6 weeks in flower.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 15

RudeDog

Veteran
Your going to have some greasy nugs pouring out of that room mate. Fookin sweet as.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Latest posts