Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Concentrates > Honey QWISO Forum (lets show them why qwiso is the best)

Thread Title Search
Honey QWISO Forum (lets show them why qwiso is the best) Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2011, 03:48 PM #251
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Maj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CO Budderworth View Post
where would the ideal place to find 99% ISO. I dont even know where to start. Can I find it at Lowes or Home Depot?
I get it at Fred Meyers which is part of the Kroger chain. Swan brand is 99%.
Maj.Cottonmouth is offline Quote

Click to shop for Extractors and Hardware
Old 04-22-2011, 05:04 PM #252
Gray Wolf
A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

Gray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CO Budderworth View Post
where would the ideal place to find 99% ISO. I dont even know where to start. Can I find it at Lowes or Home Depot?
Safeway

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.
Gray Wolf is offline Quote

Old 04-22-2011, 06:09 PM #253
green_thumb...
Strain Whore Extraordinaire!

green_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the rough
will 91% suffice?

Boom Boom Room of Doom!---CURRENT GROW

2K 4 bucket RDWC LVPK & Others---FINISHED

Green_Thumbs Terrarium Project---FINISHED

Current Grow---FINISHED
green_thumb... is offline Quote

Old 04-22-2011, 09:23 PM #254
Gray Wolf
A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

Gray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_thumb... View Post
will 91% suffice?
It will work, but not as well as 99%.

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.
Gray Wolf is offline Quote

Old 04-22-2011, 11:29 PM #255
mauiwowie

mauiwowie is on a distinguished road
No secret to budder. Some strains do it, some don't. Some give a creamy waxy budder, others a brown/oily budder.

Only ever works on the first wash. Second wash never budders.

It is all about the whipping and the Oxygen. Some oil just does it after a few days. Some Ice QWISO I made wouldn't budder when you made it but it wouldn't stay as glass/oil just transformed into budder

Made this yesterday off some Female Seeds grapefruit trim and popcorn taken from a girl I have waiting to chop at day 61. It is like putty, really soft and a little sticky. Pic 1 is yesterday, still very oily. Today it is as described and buddered up (It is also well smoked ;oD, long weekend here).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0156.jpg (29.9 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0158.jpg (34.7 KB, 233 views)
mauiwowie is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2011, 04:45 AM #256
green_thumb...
Strain Whore Extraordinaire!

green_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the rough
thanks to lazys little tutorial on page 4ish i made some qwiso for the first time.

Boom Boom Room of Doom!---CURRENT GROW

2K 4 bucket RDWC LVPK & Others---FINISHED

Green_Thumbs Terrarium Project---FINISHED

Current Grow---FINISHED
green_thumb... is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-23-2011, 03:52 PM #257
CO Budderworth

CO Budderworth is on a distinguished road
thanks for the info maui. My strains seem to produce brown dark amber colors. So it must be the strains. I do 30sec wash no shaking just lightly rolling in a jar strain through a coffee filter then run it through a metal coffee filter the second time, then i evap the ISO off then whip it. I have taken the steps from another thread dry trim, frozen alcohol, 30 sec wash, evap, then whip. Just dont seem to get amber like I have seen from Dingbat.
CO Budderworth is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2011, 03:56 PM #258
CO Budderworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingbat View Post
newest batch

and some budder made from pure kif

enjoy
How well did it work with kief?

Old 04-24-2011, 02:23 AM #259
dingbat

dingbat will become famous soon enoughdingbat will become famous soon enough
It works fantastic! Larger yield too!
dingbat is offline Quote

Old 04-25-2011, 04:56 PM #260
CO Budderworth

I gonna try that. Gonna go with dry ice extraction to get my kief to get my quantity. Then I ill do the ISO wash and get back to you. I am gonna do different batches strain labeled. Gotta stop in the dispens to see what trimmings are available this time. Had nothing but grape crush the last time.