What's new

check out phogs summer funkfest!

phog

Veteran
my ak48, chrystal and ppp are almost finished at 7 weeks so it's time for the next round.

performing at the funkfest will be ae77calio x sq, papaya, aurora indica and grapefruit. along with a couple of cuts of the ak48 and ppp.

i expect alot of orange tropical funky dankness to follow!:dance013:

phog

Veteran
whats up peterjoseph88:wave:- they are under a 400 mh with a 20 watt cfl over the papayas for a lil extra help.

the bigger plants to the right are kc33s that will be going outdoors(hopefully)- they are taking up most of the 400 mh. so when they go out- the babies will be happy

thanks for commenting- :tiphat:

phog

Veteran
they are growing nicely

the grapefruit is really fast

the auroura indica looks great

papaya- very nice

phog

Veteran
everything is looking good-

they need to be transplanted but i have to wait a week untill the other room is clear

the papayas look very indica- i'm pretty much in love with them

grapefruit grows crazy fast and the aurora indica looks lovely too

i am excited to flip them-
just gotta keep them shorter than my ak48,chrystal and ppp ended up

4 Dragons

Looks like you are going to have some real beasts there! Super curious on how the Orange X will work out for you.
Good luck on the grow, 4D

phog

Veteran
thanks 4d-
everything is looking great- tomorrow i will transplant to 1 gallon and give them some subculture. they are gonna love it!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey buddy "phog" you do good and your garden looks real jungle, good start i see..so promise good mate & i can't wait for see this one into the flower boom...
last year i grow aurora indica from Nirvana ..she coming huge for sure , also papaia have very nice test...Enjoyed man!!!

phog

Veteran
hey 4D-

a room full of healthy plants is very satisfying- unfortunately these dont look good right now. 2 of the ae77calio x sq might not make it. they have orange rusty looking leaves that are pointing straight down. the only thing i can think of is the 1000 watt hps was too much for them.

i switched the hps back to the metal halide- in hopes of nursing them gently back to health. i 've read the rust coloration is cal def.- but i use tap water so i thought i was good.

it also may be some ph problem. i've never checked ph before but i've never had a problem that i didn't understand so- i guess it's time to increase my knowledge of the hobby.

whats strange is- i put 3 calios in a different room with low light and they look as healthy as can be?

anyways- not much smell- except the calio which has a strong skunky smell

so we'll see how it goes

4 Dragons

Sorry you are having problems with them. Sometimes you just have to go slow and easy. Do you still have a CFL? If so; I would say put the Cali-O's under there to recover and then slowly re introduce them back under the big lights. For organic Calcium I use Metanaturals ( I think ).
Also have to remember all tap water is not the same. Knowing your PH and keeping it dialed in can be huge...

Good luck! 4D

phog

Veteran
hey 4D- i dont have any cfls left- i switched the 1000hps for the 400 mh and most of them recovered. what i need is another 400mh.

i have some magical- i'll dose em with that- or do you think i should check ph first? does a ph meter indicate whether cal or mag is needed?

4 Dragons

From that group shot I can't see any Calcium problem. I don't know what magical is and no; a ph meter will not tell you anything except PH which can be a good thing to know but not so crucial if you are 100% organic. One day I am going to go over to REv's TLO style of growing.

phog

Veteran
okay i lost track of how old they are but they look decent. lots of leaf curl though.

i'm going to transplant in a couple of days to 3 gallons- i hope i can keep them short this time.

4D- thats good no calcium problem. i really have to get a ph meter- hopefully i can get a good one for under 150. what kind do you have?

tlo sounds great-:wave:

phog

Veteran
yesterday was day 1 of the flip. the girls were transplanted into 3 gallons of ffof/perlite.

this canopy needs a little adjustment

this canopy is pretty nice

the calio smells very strong- so does the aurora.

Latest posts

Latest posts