What's new

What Medical State Would Be Best for a Large Med Grow?

Riboflavin

Ideally the op would be:

- 100% Legal
- In a large warehouse with 100 or more plants
- Profitable
- 100% LEGAL

What state do you think is best suited for a large med grow? Originally I was thinking california but I am worried it is too crowded with dispensaries now. I looked into colorado but with 1284 passing it is much less appealing to only be able to be a CG for 5 people. Michigan has small plant limits, any other ideas?

Riboflavin

So this is now impossible in all states or you are just trolling? The only real grow I saw on here that compares to what I want to do is Zion's 2010 med greenhouse but he is not in the US :(

Riboflavin

Is the 'green rush' still going on in cali though? I feel like there are too many growers there doing their thing already.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's so big here man, there are alot of places to move to & you can do big numbers. If you want to go big you need to be here.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
It's so big here man, there are alot of places to move to & you can do big numbers. If you want to go big you need to be here.

Let me take it back:

California Loooooooove!

Shake it Cali
Shake it shake it baby (thats right, uh)
Shake it shake it baby baby, shake it shake it mama, shake it Cali...

Riboflavin

What would the best county or area in CA be to setup in? Also, what would the advantages of joining a collective be?

turbolaser4528

Veteran

I also would like to know where would be best to set up shop, for a friend of a friends imaginary friends grow of course.

Norcal ?? but where?

I'd imagine moving all the medicine would be difficult for someone coming from another state. any info/advice regarding this hypothetical ?

thnx !

:jump::jump::jump:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will leave this for someone else to answer as I only do small personal grows for myself once in awhile and with the constant changes occuring right now I would not feel confident in advising you on exactly where to go but Norcal is definitely a good place to start. Think wine country ;)

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
I will leave this for someone else to answer as I only do small personal grows for myself once in awhile and with the constant changes occuring right now I would not feel confident in advising you on exactly where to go but Norcal is definitely a good place to start. Think wine country ;)

Wine country = Great cannabis growing conditions!

Follow the winos....