What's new

Dyr and Tanska outdoors 2010

dyr

ICMag Donor
Hey Icmag friends - This is our grow thread for this years outdoors, we are me and my father(Tanska) sharing these spots, and as usual we started a long time ago inspite of the unusually cold spring we have had here in Denmark.

We threw the first seeds on the big Thyphoon spot late in March, we haven't thrown again, only removed other plants from the spot 2 times the hole season, this is how it looked yesterday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Jc5qzw_WI

Now for some pics of the other locations, all which are seperated from each other with plenty distance to keep them "clean" ;)

There is going to be planted Eirdbei here next week(they have already germed):

Pic of Eirdbei spot from today:

IMG_4807.jpg

We have 2 spots with a danish bred kashmir strain, here are pics from today of one of the spots, the other will come later.

IMG_4809.jpg

Some beautiful:

IMG_4811.jpg

some eaten by snails:

IMG_4822.jpg

We also have a Hindu kush spot:

Here it is 9th of May:

IMG_4728.jpg

We planted out many but the 18th of May there was only this one left looking ok, the little rest were eaten of or gone completely:

IMG_4786.jpg

We also have 2 more very small thyphoon spots :D pics from those later.

G

Guest129216

Sweet. Good luck guys. Wishing you a good season. Growing some of your stuff myself.

Excited to see if they will make it up here.

Endur

Veteran
Good to see you DYR,
Looks like you are on your way for a awesome grow this year.
Looking forward to see the Hindu Kush & thyphoon.
peace
ENDUR

dyr

ICMag Donor
Thanks friends :)

Here is pics of the other kashmir spot from today, but those we planted about a month ago have died, completely eaten by snails, but we have about 75 more that has already germed in the garden, going to be planted out here:

IMG_4832.jpg

IMG_4835.jpg

I'll take pics of the plants we have in pots in the garden tomorrow, many are going out next weekend ;)

dyr

ICMag Donor
Pics as promised from today of our plants in the garden.

Kashmir:

IMG_4842.jpg

Thyphoon:

IMG_4843.jpg

Hindu kush:

IMG_4845.jpg

Eirdbei:

IMG_4838.jpg

All are going out on different spots the coming weeks.

blackone

Veteran
That's a good amount of plants! I'm crossing my fingers that those damn slugs will leave them alone this time - are you using ferramol against them?

dyr

ICMag Donor
Thanks all :wave: yes blackone we will use ferramol on them.

Here is one of the small thyphoon spots, didn't expect it to look this good, but most are well since last time, and they have grown :D

IMG_4857.jpg

IMG_4848.jpg

IMG_4851.jpg

IMG_4855.jpg

THC123

Veteran
indeeed htey have grown a lot lookin good there , let's hope they won't be eaten and you will have a nice harvest

dyr

ICMag Donor
Thanks THC123 :)

abcdef - Last year we used champost(mushroom compost), Animix(organic fertilizer with chicken manure), and lime. This year we are using plantestarter(soil with cow manure) instead of champost, and we are using hasselfors hönsgödsel(chicken fertilizer, organic) instead of animix ;) of course still using lime(kalk).

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
Nice pix dyr.....for me snails are the first enemies in outdoor growing.......good luck my friend.....

blackone

Veteran
Thanks THC123 :)

abcdef - Last year we used champost(mushroom compost), Animix(organic fertilizer with chicken manure), and lime. This year we are using plantestarter(soil with cow manure) instead of champost, and we are using hasselfors hönsgödsel(chicken fertilizer, organic) instead of animix ;) of course still using lime(kalk).

Sounds like a nice mix.
I use free compost from the recycling stations, magnesium lime and a cheap berry fertilizer from Aldi because I'm broke rofl - I'm pretty sure it's going to work out just fine though, the free compost seems pretty nice.

eyyo

Looks good dyr and tanska!!

At what time of year you use to harvest your thyphoons?

I had some seeds from you, now they are big plants and got about 15 females in the woods.

Best wishes for you and i hope the weather wont let you down!!

dyr

ICMag Donor
Thanks blackone and eyyo :wave:

we are gonna harvest thyphoon pretty early this year due to so many being eaten last year(rats we think, ate 2/3 on big thyphoon spot), gonna start harvest of the earliest around mid to late august although they wouldn't mind staying till mid september here in Denmark. Harvest time depends on your latitude, we are on 55 nl ;)

dyr

ICMag Donor
Finally time to plant out Eirdbei, we will make two spots with them and only grow kashmir on one.

IMG_4871.jpg

IMG_4869.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts