What's new

Autopot Stealth Tent

Craven_au

Here is my stealth tent i made it for growing in the colder months.

Ceiling Grow

Dimension - 260x170x150 LxWxH. cm
Ventilation - 568m3/h
Lighting - 2x400watt HPS
System - 6 x 2pot Autopot system
Res - 70L
Nutrients - Canna coco A&B +Cal-max 1ml/Lt
Media - Coco

The line up
Snow White in 5 pots
2 x Chemstar x Deepchunk
1 x C99 Grape Fruit
1 x Benji JHXDC
A Big Thank u to shaunmulok&mellomel for the seeds

Last edited:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome bro, looking great
This is going to be a great show with those
good luck

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
I use smartvalves for my DIY autopot-like setup. Why do you think you need to wick coco? I like to think the water at the bottom of the tray prevents the plants from getting root bound. I will say that beneficial micros + oxygenated water = healthy roots.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice setup craven very impressive about the cross well it's 100% a deep chunk cross just which one im not sure i only used the DC male on 3 different girls Chemdawg double diesel, Superskunk from sensi and Jack Herer i didnt get many seeds from the super skunk so im guessing it could be a Jack Herer x Deep Chunk time will only tell my friend keep up the good work...:biggrin:

Last edited:

Craven_au

I use smartvalves for my DIY autopot-like setup. Why do you think you need to wick coco? I like to think the water at the bottom of the tray prevents the plants from getting root bound. I will say that beneficial micros + oxygenated water = healthy roots.

Would love to see your diy setup do you use air stones i don't so no oxygenated water i have not seen root bound issues in the autopot system have you had problem in your setup.

I think the uses of air stones in the autopot system will increase the evaporation of water in the system

Don't know to much about beneficial micros sounds like organic to me.

I find that the coco does not get a good enough dry cycle with out the use of the wick and i just don't like coco sitting in nutrients/water.
Have tried with out the uses of a wick and did get that root rot smell that is why i use the wick.

Craven_au

Nice setup craven very impressive about the cross well it's 100% a deep chunk cross just which one im not sure i only used the DC male on 3 different girls Chemstar, Superskunk from sensi and Jack Herer i didnt get many seeds from the super skunk so im guessing it could be a Jack Herer x Deep Chunk time will only tell my friend keep up the good work...:biggrin:

Thanks 4 dropping in Benji i guess the ChemstarxDC mite be yours as well witch is also looking great at only 10 to 12'' with shade leaves bigger than my Hand is something i have not seen b4.

Craven_au

Just found that one of my wick is not working to well will need to make them bigger and see how thing go.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Craven_au - I have tried a few things for aerating my rez. I currently use a ceramic micro-pore diffuser (that is supposed to last forever) and love it. It makes very small bubbles.

As far as my setup goes, I mircro grow and mostly stay in beercups (for teh micro variety). I handwater until they hit a "dries out every day" size and them move them to the smarvalves and trays. I run 2-4 trays with 4 cups per tray. I can also run 2 six inch pots per tray if I want or mix and match trays and cups; It's pretty flexible. I also like how I can shut off a tray and flush plants separately. I do agree with you that you can give too much water/food. What I find interesting is that I can grow plants that match my feedings and not my pot size.

It's nice to see another coco bottom feeder. Happy growing!:dance013:

hand water

a couple cups flushing in trays. The smartvalves are pinned down with clips. My rez is on a shelf on the other side of the cab.

Craven_au

3dDream don't you get mold in the trays being uncovered like that?

That is some nice growth from the beer cups man. interesting how the pot size and shape effects the water up take. makes me think do you really need a big root mass for big plants in hydro.

It's nice to see another coco bottom feeder. Likewise :)

Craven_au

Just found that one of my wick is not working to well will need to make them bigger and see how thing go.

Found the problem Just need to per wet the wicks first
all working fine and taking up nutrients about 5Lt a night.

Have seen large plants take up to 20L per night.