What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mossy's Purple Jems (stealth hydro grow)

Iron Lungs

Hey everyone,

I have started this grow on a diff. site, but got really interested in this site and wanted to share my grow! :wave: I have 2 mossy's purple jems going right now i have done 1 previous grow with this set-up, but got a male on the first run! this time i have 1 male / 1 female! they are 23 days old in these pics and i have trimmed the lower branches on the male a good bit cause it was turning into a jungle and i wanted my girl to have plenty of room! :cathug: If you have any other questions or comments PLEASE feel free to post:tiphat:.

Attachments

• day 23.jpg
    day 23.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 23 days old.jpg
    23 days old.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 18
  • greenhouse seeds Indica H mix 593
    greenhouse seeds Indica H mix 593
    141.3 KB · Views: 37
  • day 22 2.jpg
    day 22 2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 18
M

mossy

Speed & Safety for them m8......:clover:

I just Love AF root shots..CHEERS.

They are in great condition..well grown...:good:

On photo #3..is that the male or the fem on the LEFT...?
structure/frame says you have a very kush dom pheno there.

radric davis

Im definately watching. I have jems in soil at about day 4. lookin forward to seeing how yours turn out. They look great so far.

uptosumpn

Veteran
Welcome to icmag! and they are looking great! I know your a happy camper now with that female this time!!!!

Iron Lungs

Speed & Safety for them m8......:clover:

I just Love AF root shots..CHEERS.

They are in great condition..well grown...:good:

On photo #3..is that the male or the fem on the LEFT...?
structure/frame says you have a very kush dom pheno there.

thanks for the kind words everybody! to your question mossy the left is the male, but i trimmed off his lower branching cause he is about 2" taller than the lady, and his lower branches were keeping her from filling out! they are about 10" tall right now and i cant wait to see this girl in full flower! thank you mossy for creating such a BEAUTIFUL autoflower :thank you:

Iron Lungs

DAY 26

DAY 26

Hey everyone i was just gonna post up some updated pics and news! :tiphat: i got my friend to come over and take some better pics with his BAD ASS canon camera :jump: so i could post some good ones up for you guys! i finnaly got some bloom nutes going today so im hoping she really starts to flower BIG TIME! im using Advanced nutrients SENSI bloom A&B. She is right at 1' tall and very branchy and bushy!:) if anyone has any tips or insight let me know! And mossy what do you think so far??? i need encouragement from the man! haha:wave:

Attachments

• IMG_0454.jpg
    IMG_0454.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0453.jpg
    IMG_0453.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0451.jpg
    IMG_0451.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 25

Iron Lungs

MORE PICS

MORE PICS

MORE PICCCCCCSSSSSSSS :dance013:

Attachments

• IMG_0452.jpg
    IMG_0452.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0472.jpg
    IMG_0472.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0465.jpg
    IMG_0465.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0459.jpg
    IMG_0459.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 24

uptosumpn

Veteran
HA HA!!!! Looking GOOOD BRO!!!!! Damm Those Roots are rediculus!!!! That's HYDRO for ya!!!! wait till I upgrade my set-up to hydro!!!! Using 2 x 1000hps!!! O M G!!!!!

Iron Lungs

yea man i cant wait to get my own place and can upgrade my set-up!!! :bump::jump::jump::jump: Im scared this girl will out grow my little cab! :watchplant: But if she does a buddy of mine has a 600w HPS and a closet i can make shift for a few weeks if need be!:)

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Roots look fantastic, you will get a great yield if you can keep those lush & healthy the whole time! ;)

Iron Lungs

yea man they have been a breeze i dont even check my pH! my nutes are supposed to be pH safe, and i got good water tho lucky! im def. happy with these PJ's so far!!!!

M

mossy

I'm Loving them M8...:good:

an I am so damned Envious of those root shots..GREEN..:toohot:

I've never seen a thread that says AF were invented with hydro in mind..
But..boy...Do they appreciate it.

Great growing..you are making the most of every spare inch in that grow cupboard..well done.

kudos to you.

(I'm just gonna have to do a hydro..I can feel it in me water.)

Have a great weekend m8...:joint:

and tell the girls they are looking Good..
from me...
they appreciate a bit of flattery...:look at this:

Iron Lungs

I'm Loving them M8...:good:

an I am so damned Envious of those root shots..GREEN..:toohot:

I've never seen a thread that says AF were invented with hydro in mind..
But..boy...Do they appreciate it.

Great growing..you are making the most of every spare inch in that grow cupboard..well done.

kudos to you.

(I'm just gonna have to do a hydro..I can feel it in me water.)

Have a great weekend m8...:joint:

and tell the girls they are looking Good..
from me...
they appreciate a bit of flattery...:look at this:

Thanks Mossy, i appreciate the kind words! :dance013: I would def. recommend hydro to ANYBODY... Man it is so much easier for me than dirt, i always end up over watering in dirt! but i can def. say they are loving the hydro so far cant wait to see what this girl will produce me!!! :bump: you have a great weekend too, my friend :tiphat:

Last edited:

Iron Lungs

well everyone i am in a BIND! my girl is completly outgrowing my box and i am stressing! luckily i have a friend with his own house and a 600w HPS laying around!!! so i am gonna make a thrown together room at his place and get her in there! the only down fall is throwing together a place for here i doudt she will have good vent. but it is better than here being right on the bulbs and still having a month to go!! A lesson learned tho i know know in the future i will def. have to LST in my box!

Latest posts

Latest posts