What's new

AK48, Chrystal, PPP

phog

Veteran
:wave:Lets see- there's 19 AK48, 8 Chyrstal, and 6 PPP- all fems. Started with 40 and all 40 sprouted tails, but was ina rush and nicked a few tails off while sowing. Here's week 1 in light warrior under 400 mh-

:tiphat:

phog

Veteran
Okay so here's 1 and 1/2 weeks after a light feeding of liquid karma and pure blend pro.

Today they will get some subculture m- really excited about this stuff. I've seen what roots organic oregonism xl does (makes super healthy plants by making super roots!) but wanted to see if this brand is any better:wave:

phog

Veteran
Here's 2 and 1/2 weeks they are starting to get into the flow of things.

Translpanting to 1 gallon in a couple of days

phog

Veteran
hey - thanks for stoppin' by! they will be in 32- 3 gallon buckets under 2-1000 watt hps.

the bulbs are shitty- i need to upgrade to hortilux but hopefully it will be fine for this run.

does anyone think they are too small to be transplanted?

phog

Veteran
here's week 3- transplanted in 1 gallon bags in ocean forest, some local soil/medium, and perlite.

they are looking much better!- just need to switch the 400 mh for the 1000 hps

phog

Veteran
here's some individual shots- they look pretty similar. ppp is a little more beastly than the others but the others look very good too.

the first is ak48, the second chrystal, and the third ppp

my babies

4 Dragons

They look EXCELLENT phog! Are they from seed or cuts? I have heard of these strains but I don't know anything about them. Can you fill in the gaps? Sativa, Indica, heavy, fast? Very curious to see how they turn out!
How do you think the subculture m compares to the oregonism?
Ciao for now, 4D

phog

Veteran
hey 4 dragons- thanks- they have really exploded since transplanted into 1 gallons. i'll post more pics tomorrow- they got ALOT bigger!

they are fem seeds from nirvana and i'm really happy with them so far. the fems have freed up alot of space so i can veg properly now. i'll include the descriptions of the strains with the pictures tomorrow.

as far as the subculture m goes- it's hard to tell because i am doing alot of things different with this grow.
1. proper soil (ffof) the last soil i used was just medium- no extra worm castings, or guanos or anything and it as made a huge difference.
2. plants being vegged in 1 gallons. before i vegged in party cups for way too long due to lack of space because of males. since being in 1 gallons they have exploded in growth.

next run i'd like to do half with subculture m and half with the oregonism xl- to notice any real diiference.

catch ya later:wave:

phog

Veteran
here is a description for the strains taken from nirvanas site

AK48-"Plants produce hard buds with an exceptional and penetrating aroma. Although AK-48 is a Cannabis Indica/Sativa hybrid, its effect tends toward the 'high' commonly produced by Sativas"
----here is one of mine at 4 1/2 weeks-------

Chrystal-"Award-winning White Widow/Northern Light back-cross.
Kerosene-like smell, quick high, outstanding yields."
----here is a nice looking girl and a mutant------

PPP-"Nirvana's Pure Power Plant, a strong F1 hybrid, was developed in the late 90s from a South African Sativa and a fat Indica from the USA. Pure Power Plant's tremendous growth potential is a prime example of the hybrid vigour, Pure Power Plant has a pleasant pine-like aftertaste and a powerful social buzz"
---- the ppps are my favorite plants so far- they just look great--

group shot

4 Dragons

Looking good and thanks for all the info! I was always under the impression that PPP was a pure Sativa. Hope your harvest turns out killer for you!!

K

kannubis

Nice gals phog. Gonna have to pop some of the ak48 for the backyard soon. Keep yer ladies happy, they are returning the favor :)

phog

Veteran
thanks fellas- that looks like the best plant so far. it smells like sweet candy and looks like it will yield well. i just fed them some beastie bloom so hopefully they will kick it into overdrive.

one thing i don't like about the ak48 is the stretch- it's the biggest i've seen so far. they definitely need to be topped or keep the veg time down.

overall the ak48s are the easiest and nicest looking so we'll see how it goes thanks for checkin em out come back and see them :wave: