What's new

Starting a weed smoking break.. who's with me?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
So, as the title says just started a break at 00.00 EET. :jump:
I've smoked as much as i could during past 3 nights, and now I plan to stay without weed for at least 2 weeks. During last weeks I've vaporized around 1g/day, and smoked 0.5g joints rarely. Now I have some bussinesses to take care of so I need to be sober and wake up early in the morning.

Everybody is invited to share thoughts or opinions. :wave:

:tiphat:

hazeydayz

im going to take a break when i harvest so when it is done curing i will be able to appreciate my first grow ... CANT WAIT!!!

DevilWeed

Been on break about three weeks now. First week was a bitch, irritable as all hell. After that it's smooth sailing.

Good luck!

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Smoke 'em if you got 'em!
(Like "Drill" used to yelled at us...)

Life's too short.

But nevertheless I wish you luck in your choice.

Many ways like many rivers...

Ojo

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
34hours 50 minutes passed and I'm still on break. :D

the weekend could be a problem, but I'll plan some activities to keep me ocupied.

:wave:

THC123

Veteran
cmon u can do it , why don't you quit one whole month , quitting can be fun and boy oh boy when you take that first vape hit or puff from a joint you will be sooooooo high

I had to turn off a movie cuz i heard people walking downstaris yelling at me and slamming doors , there was nobody home btw , just me :D after that i ordered pizza and fell asleep

I'm broke and waiting for my first grow to be done...I may be joining you on this one if I can't scrape together the ends to buy some weed. FML

F

flat5th

I strongly support your break and just got done taking one myself.

My tolerance was way too high and i was just stoned out of my mind the entire day...I love weed and always will but i was not using it smart.

I suggest we all take a break now and then. I'm also thinking i should cut back to just smoking on weekends, or maybe just 3 days a week or something.

good luck and keep it up!
Fifth.

T

TrichyTrichy

ok read first post.. i gotta weed down first :biglaugh:

Last edited:
Ahhhh - I thought you meant to take a break and smoke some weed, not taking a break from smoking weed! Just smoked some Matanuska Thunder Fuck so... can't be with you on your journey... good luck!