What's new

~BHO LOVERS~

jump117

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its just gently heated and whipped BHO, but crumbled nicely to a bubble hash-like consistency

not exactly sure whats the cause, tried to replicate a 2nd batch that didnt turn out quite as crumbly, maybe RH%

Nice technique! Makes me want to take a bite!

jump117

Veteran
Hey Gray Wolf, :thank you:
I used the same technique and the same set of strains,
I think the color was very dark cherry due to storage conditions, the half-year in the dark at room temperature.
Look, the green chlorophyll has disappeared, all rusty-reddish.

Previously seen as an absolute alcohol solution turned dark for a few months of storage at room temperature.
The only product of degradation (or oxidation?) THC called CBN, interestingly, is its color?

picture.php

:)

phate

Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]g6SR8YfQGbs[/YOUTUBEIF]

here is a quick batch.... i use vector butane now..... vector is way better than the crap in this video.

pacNW.haze

I ran a batch of oil the other day that came out particularly well, so I figured I'd share it here. This is from some extra frosty trimmings of Cheese. Great color, hard shatter, burns clean and floral with a touch of sour/skunk. I can't wait to run another batch using whole flowers once they're finished curing.

attachment.php

If you're wondering, the oil dish is by DEW.

Thanks for looking folks. :rasta:

Attachments

• oil.jpg
    oil.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 17
J

juicepuddle

I ran a batch of oil the other day that came out particularly well, so I figured I'd share it here. This is from some extra frosty trimmings of Cheese. Great color, hard shatter, burns clean and floral with a touch of sour/skunk. I can't wait to run another batch using whole flowers once they're finished curing.

attachment.php

If you're wondering, the oil dish is by DEW.

Thanks for looking folks. :rasta:

Lookin like some yellow jello! Must be nice :)

dope_roor

~BHO LOVERS~

Thanks! :p

It's about an ounce and a quarter of "Romulan" gonna be jarred up and on it's way to patients soon :)