Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pc your avie reminds me of yummy
your posts do not - AT ALL
but the avie is yummilicious hahahaha

ProblemChild

my guess is i havent been around long enough to who ( im guessing he was or is a user??) or what yummilicious is..fill me in if you feel needed... .. these cali conection hybrids that are going into flower and Reserva privada dont look OG'y at all ... not that i expected them too. and one had a real bad reaction to the judo..i think i might just chuck it... but i got sum good stuff coming up.. sour dubb, Ape's Blue Dream Haze, CC Chem 4 OG, and Bubba Blue..... where all the dank SD??? I wanna see sum pix! since my shit aint going off yet lol

Esrar

I have a couple of the louie's as well, and of course I would be "happy to share her w the proper, licensed facilities that will remain semi open"...
but damn... sad times. Big thanks to Ape for everything he has done for the community.

ProblemChild

PC's avatar reminded me of TumTum from 3 ninjas....

and yummybud...

lol

but its the problem child ... i know yall remember the movie...early 90's.. they had 1,2,& 3.. with that crazy mofo gilbert gottfried and everybodys favorite...John ritter... Lmao.. im high of this burkle and hashplant BHO i made stufs killa..

8.2 grams of burkle wax
DSCF9860.jpg

4.0 of hashplant wax..
DSCF0063.jpg

DSCF0064.jpg

Chef_Flaco

PNC OG.

PNC OG.

Just to make this clear. The cut was given with NO RESTRICTIONS, just like southstreets said. and there were no further restrictions after the trade. this is not coming from what ape told me. I WAS THERE. Ape decided to rename it, so i figured he didnt want to release it under what it is, and i respected that.

Just so you know, Louie is just a RENAMED cut to begin with. The actual 'name' of her is unknown. as she was dubbed Louie after many years of already being in possession.

As far as PO having the cut. I doubt it, unless someone drove to SD and got it, then gave it to them or w/e. Furthermore, APE had barely released this cut to the public a few weeks ago, so I find it highly unlikely that PO already mothered up the clones, took more clones off those and rooted them to release it. This cut was only given to APE as I have had an excellent relationship with him for quite a few years on a personal and business level. He gave some of the mothers directly from us to southstreets, as well as us getting some cuts directly from south. The point of this was to release this cut to the med community, not start some bs name war that always seems to happen. So spread her out as much as you can, that was the whole point.

There were NO broken promises or anything like that to try and 'hide' the real name of the cut as GS implied.

Much respect to all of you, and keep spreadin the love around.

South, thank you for what you spread this way.. It will help more people than you know. Hit me up in PM if you can.

I tried to sound as civil as possible in this post, so if i come off harsh its not my intention.

Peace.

Flaco:tiphat:

EDIT: If someone speaks to ape , have him hit me up as i know he changed his number already.. and if u see this ape, stay strong bro. im here if you need anything. hit a ninja up!

Sonnabitch...I guess all the shit APE told me about the cut and keeping the name quiet goes out the window, so now what...well great...this fuckin sucks...what a shitty fuckin week so far...try and Keep it danK Dago...

yea it does bro! i dont know why he put it under lock and key??? the dude who gave it to him did it with no restrictions.. i know i had to give ape half the shit to get the cut! well everyone have a great day!

I'm thinking p.o. is also stocking this mystery og. I picked up two cuts of it on monday and I threw those bitches in the trash on my way home:bashhead: took me 30 miles before I realized it and turned around to go dumpster divin...I picked em outta the trash and got home to find out that the stems had snapped above the rockwool :( need to throw em in the aero and hope for the best. anyways they sais it's the BIZ and its a 20 year old og cut, said he couldn't give out any info other than that...the tming makes me think that its possibly the same cut, regardless I need to grab some more

Renaming is douchebaggy. PERIOD
No assumption required.
Why did dude who 'released' it not want it passed as 'the louie' i wonder hmmmmm?
Broken promises?
Desire to be an 'original' source of 'the next big thing'?
Doesnt really matter.
Like i said above, RENAMING IS DOUCHEBAGGY

Hope the weather is nice in the 619/858.... Nice views from up on Haleakala right now....

Aloha

shit he never told me bout renaming it! lol... maybe the dude put that in after the fact! i guess i shoulda done that with the 2 wifi phenos i gave him!!! JK..

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds good chef
thanks for the 411

i still dont care for the renaming action though hahahaha
but thats ancillary

aloha

Chef_Flaco

sounds good chef
thanks for the 411

i still dont care for the renaming action though hahahaha
but thats ancillary

aloha

Totally understandable, but if it wasnt renamed in the first place then it wouldve just been called 'OG KUSH' and that would be completely useless at this point with so many OG's floating around. it had to be renamed at some point to be able to distinguish which cut it is. anyways , whatever the hell its named, spread it and grow it.

Peace.

Flaco

S

Shan Diego

Totally understandable, but if it wasnt renamed in the first place then it wouldve just been called 'OG KUSH' and that would be completely useless at this point with so many OG's floating around. it had to be renamed at some point to be able to distinguish which cut it is. anyways , whatever the hell its named, spread it and grow it.

Peace.

Flaco

I've met Flaco. Most guys will claim they have your back. Most will let you down. I doubt he would, as this guy emanates competence and integrity. That's what I know.

All this yap does make me want a cut of her...OG's are the shitznit nowadays, its hard to off anything else round these parts.

However,

I grabbed some Island Sweet Skunk today, and boy o boy was I impressed. I was gleeful on my ride home, absolutely trippin on the sunset in otherwise unpleasant traffic. I think I'm going to incorporate her into my collection...fluffy stuff initially, a half looked like a whole, but she smashed up to normalcy in my pocket ride home. Smells like I'm on an island, my head is orbiting above it...yippee!

One Love 731

Veteran
I wont lie, I haven't even seen a pic of her (PNC OG/Louie) yet and I want her, lol. God here we go, another mission starts. This thread, for quite a while, has been one of the places I come to find what the next big thing. Hope the fall of PNC doesn't change anything here.1:ying:

Louie XIII OG (not my pic, borrowed from another site) If its the same it looks like some serious headbanger boogie to me, daaannnng that some daannnk.
10mvbwn.jpg

T

Trinity Gold

you know dusty doesnt care about what words big herb uses right? he just likes to give him shit for some stuff that happened a long time ago...

Hey it's something that happened and would probably continue to happen if people like Docta and myself were not around to keep things honest. BHT is a trade baiter and a general fake. :cathug:

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i personally like that dusty post in this thread, but not when its with negativity.... He definitely is very knowledgable, and i would say is more "in the know" than myself and 99% of the people in this thread...
But there is no need for those negative post on this thread.... Its been said over and over, we get the point.
Whose got some killer pics to update us with... Subrob? how them CD x HP looking?

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
What smoke said...

Update pics...

These went in soil today...
picture.php

picture.php

The Afghan Kush seeds came out of a bud that was filled with them that we found in a bag of buds at work. It came in labeled Afghan Kush and the seeds looks so damn good I took all of them. Rogue told me they look exactly like the seeds in Afghanistan so I'm very hopeful. Starting with 10 but I have more...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey it's something that happened and would probably continue to happen if people like Docta and myself were not around to keep things honest. BHT is a trade baiter and a general fake. :cathug:

dusty, i agree w spicoli, i enjoy having you around, and docta, but BHT is a friend of mine, a friend who has publicly admitted to screwing up...and i see why you would be a lil pissed....but i dont agree that he is a fake or a trade baiter in general....i just would prefer if that particular incident wasnt brought up in this particular thread anymore...
---cal! i am eager to see what toms x18 is like...gt ran a diff cut of it and i wasnt all that interested in it...til i smoked it! cant wait....and deep chunk...shit i had deep chunk seeds...what the hell happened to those?

T

Trinity Gold

Hey I love you too guys, on the topic of Hogsbreath..any one in this thread a SD native and head when the real Hogsbreath was going around? Did it smell like mango baby shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.