What's new

UK Outdoor Growing 2010

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Mikado x NL5 in southwest

Mikado x NL5 in southwest

Hi all... Love this thread but first time posting.

Thought I would give you a run down on my Mikado x NL5 that I have going in a pot outdoors.

Here's how she started out

Then coming into September she started to throw a few flowers..

And these are the shots I took today...

So far no sign of bud mould, she smells of fruit and all is looking lovely. I love the purpling of the leaves, just adds a little more eye candy.. Seems she's got a little way to go yet *sigh* ..enjoy..

smokeymacpot

Veteran
covered mine too. its supposed to be terrible rain today.

i figure a week of cover will keep enough rain away to stop mould really hitting these plants while they ripen

@Kalbhairav, they wont mould at that size easily, but in the next few weeks once they really fill out, mould will hit if u let them get a soaking.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
@Kalbhairav, they wont mould at that size easily, but in the next few weeks once they really fill out, mould will hit if u let them get a soaking.

I'm sure your right..

At the moment I've already started to get into the routine of taking her in every night. If we do have a long stretch of rain I'm not sure whether this girl will reach full maturity.. I'm actually hoping the buds won't get much bigger for that very reason. She has already outgrown her pot. Since she's root bound I don't think I'll see much more flower production, just the swelling of the bud that is already there.. We'll see..

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
kalbhairav - great sounding cross! They look purdy.

Thanks Hummus Monk.

I found this strain at the bottom of my seed stash and remembered that it had come as a freebie from SB in around 2005!

I didn't hold out much for the germ rate but got four out of ten of the seeds to pop. Out of the four this one grew faster with bigger leaves and all around better vigour. I pulled the other three because for fear of the neighbours getting wind of my little project. One plant is much easier to hide.

I just wish I had used a bigger pot. At the moment the MikadoNL5 is totally root bound and not really producing the amount of flowers that both her parents are capable of. This has a good side to it though since a smaller bud size does reduce the likelihood of rot..

She does seem to have a little way to go yet. I'm hoping that she'll put on weight in resin instead of steadily producing more flower clusters. We'll see I guess :)

B

buddymate

Just been up north to chop a plot of Purple Marocs,solid,dense,resinous buds,very good strain,my hands still stink despite wearing a PPE CSI type suit and latex gloves for the harvest.:tiphat:

Attachments

• Helloooo 010 (Medium).jpg
    Helloooo 010 (Medium).jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Helloooo 005.jpg
    Helloooo 005.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 15
  • Helloooo 012.jpg
    Helloooo 012.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 16
  • Helloooo 013 (Medium).jpg
    Helloooo 013 (Medium).jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Helloooo 014 (Medium).jpg
    Helloooo 014 (Medium).jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 17

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Damn buddymate! Those look great.

Is that the same Purple Maroc from female seeds?

MJBadger

Veteran
Outdoor early oct

Outdoor early oct

Had a good dry day today but pissing down now , the bag in the freezer for bubble is really growing . Nipping out a fair bit every day now . Biddy sis has nearly all gone cause of bud-mould , strangely enough Dutch Dragon an indoor strain is showing very little rot bud & a few of the AK are suffering on the tips . Bubble should be good this year but i may cut a few early if i have a good dry day , i need some green hanging :laughing::dance013:

Dutch Dragon

picture.php

minime`s AKWWxDurban

picture.php

picture.php

Kalbhairav welcome , looks a nice plant hope you get her finished .
Buddymate , lovely cut , enjoy & stay safe .

Stay green .

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
nice delicate reds/pinks on those D Dragons, Badger

good effort guys. My outdoor thing has not gone quite accoring to plan this year but have a few out-
i missed a few males at one patch-they looked fantastic and produced clouds of yellow pollen

and a BristolBlackKush-about 1month ago

i'll get some proper pics when we chop them
cheers
eddieS

B

buddymate

Is that the same Purple Maroc from female seeds?
It is Kalb,I chopped 20 last night,still got a plot to crop this weekend:tiphat:

Attachments

• Helloooo 011.jpg
    Helloooo 011.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 14

Panoramical

As some of you may know, I've set up a cover over mine to protect them from the rain.

I've got clear skies forecast for the next few days. My questions is; is it worth taking the cover off so they can soak up the sun for the coming days?

The benefits being; more air flow and more light.

The negatives being; if the forecast is wrong, they could get very wet again.

Or will the cover act like a greenhouse and help them :confused:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
It is Kalb,I chopped 20 last night,still got a plot to crop this weekend:tiphat:

Damn! 20!?! Good work! Makes my one plant look totally redundant!

Props..

In fact every bodies efforts look bloody superb!

Tally ho chaps, rep all round :jump:

B

buddymate

any one got easy sativa?
I did roughly 144 easy sativa this year :tiphat:Decent enough strain,early maturation,hefty buds,not prone to mould.

Attachments

• Seeds 003 (Medium).jpg
    Seeds 003 (Medium).jpg
    87 KB · Views: 13
B

buddymate

All mine except a small handfull are chopped mate,only reason I havent cropped the rest is I havent had time yet due to work.:tiphat:

Attachments

• plants_september__001__Medium_.jpg
    plants_september__001__Medium_.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 14
  • plants_september__004__Large_.jpg
    plants_september__004__Large_.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 13
  • plants_september__007__Medium_.jpg
    plants_september__007__Medium_.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 17
  • post-44344-1284826007_thumb.jpg
    post-44344-1284826007_thumb.jpg