What's new

Tex's grow show, c'mon in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Well I dont want to make a thread for everything I grow so this shall be the home of most of my future postings about my grows. I use soil and cheap chems so dont ask or Ill end up losing rep lol.

I have a g13 pineapple express or two finishing up after much abuse and thought I would share a pic of this girl. Shes very pineapply and Im very stoned. This pic was taken just before I took them down. I may add more to album/thread if I am not to stoned :rasta:

picture.php

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
nice bud

are you going to tell us anything about your grow?

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Its probably good comedy relief ... that plant took about 8 months maybe more to grow. I made some major mistakes and planted it in indoor organic miracle grow soil. This basically made things very difficult. I didnt put enough perlite in the mix for drainage and it burned the hell out of the poor seedlings. I tried to sprout 4 and only got 2 to germinate. Then I did this to them lol...

The plants stayed in the 1 gallon pots for about 4 months barely reaching about 8 inches tall and dropping leaf after leaf. Each new node would last long enough to generate a new growth node. I had blamed it being on a somewhat unreputable company. I grew several plants in the same time with no issues all greenhouse. I moved my setup to a area with more space when I did I decided to go ahead and repot the 2 poor pineapple express into normal miracle grow soil with added perlite. The change was quick and the plant recovered to my and others amazement. These plants had already lived about the length of a normal outdoor lifecycle by the time I put them in flower and was still pretty small. I got 5 clones off the 2 before putting them in flower incase it either was a keeper. Topped one and didnt top the other to see wich it responded better to. I believe on both my phenos there is no need to top as they have awesome axial arm growth and tend to bush. Three of the clones are awesome and currently stuck in flower I have one I am keeping to possibly mother out a few more clones then flower and another that was a tiny clone and just getting decent size.

I now think I may keep both as parents for future grows as they both taste great and work very well. This was a sad story of abuse that turned out quite well. If gypsy is considering g13 as a company he may carry in the future I wouldnt recommend against it. The product I recieved was very good overall as both could easily be keeper moms.

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Ok so since this shall me my main thread I am going to post some of my previous pics on this post.

The Church (greenhouse):
picture.php

Lemon Skunk (greenhouse):
picture.php

Skunk #1 (seedsman):
picture.php

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Currently working on a Querkle project heres a quick look at the girls in veg atm will update as they come along.

picture.php

guanito

looks nice Tex!
i got some Church and Lemon Skunk waiting in the wings.
that skunk1 looks great!
no rep lost +

welcome aboard DG!

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
So like I will try to get a few crystally shots in a bit but thought Id drop a update on the Querkles. Looks like Ive got 7 females 2 males and one unknown *(assuming itll be female). Will keep a eye on it but at this point pretty sure if it was a boy there would be a prick sticking out. I have some interesting growth I thought Id share on a couple of them they have a new growth spot where I have never seen any plant sprout out. Attaching pic basically looks like a little bud site popping out right next to the axial arm and the preflower.

picture.php

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
As promised here is a update. A few shots of some of my flowering plants.

AMS (clone)-
picture.php

TW (clone)-
picture.php

Church (clone)
picture.php

I have put 4 of the Querkles in flower hopefully Ill be able to show off some flowers shortly. If anyone has seen growth like I showed on the post before and can give a recommendation on letting it go or not would be helpful, thanks.

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
If anyone happens to have experience with the unusual growth posted in the querkle shot a few posts back would be very helpful to know if I should allow it to go or prune it. Thx

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Man thats a tough one probably the pineapple express Ill throw up some mid flower shots of her sometime but the church pheno I originally popped and did not clone was a real keeper. The lemon skunk I also popped and didnt clone could have easily been a keeper. Both of them was very tastey stoney finished relatively fast and bag appeal of course.

The reason I prefer the clone of pineapple express im using currently is the taste is so pure. You can load a gigantic bowl or smoke a roach from a big joint and it still has that fantastic taste. Not to mention the buzz is right off the charts. It has so much crystal once you light a bowl it wont go out short of suffocating it.

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
here is a closeup of a pineapple express with a good 2 weeks to go about 5 weeks into full flower.

picture.php

If anyone has any info about the odd node growing on the querkles would be interested in hearing opinions on leaving it during flower.

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Thanks Red, here is a pic update of some of my girls

Lets start with the trainwreck. This is my third run of this girl and I have finally got her dialed in relatively well. Stinky girl she is..

Close up of TW.
picture.php

Nug shot of the TW.
picture.php

The AMS has a very interesting citrus smell with a hint of skunk. Looking quite nice. Here is a shot of the nuggys below the cola.

AMS
picture.php

The church clones my friend gave me are tasty but not quite as tasty as the one I had grown before. They kick you in the ass far as buzz goes though here is a shot of one of the girls.

Church
picture.php

Last but not least a couple shots of the phenos I have of pineapple express. I cant put into text how good this shit tastes and works..

Have a look at the pineapple express clones.

Clone A seems to have a very tight bud structure. Shorter and slightly smaller pistils.
picture.php

Clone B seems to have a somewhat looser bud structure but still fairly dense. It has huge fat long pistils.
picture.php

The taste isnt variant on the phenos both have the same super flavor.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Damn bro your growing a long list of strains how are you feeding each plant because you are spending lots of time makeing different nute mix.nice bud shots.whitch is your favorit smoke? will be watching bro mad props

big up amigo,DG

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Yeah every since that show I have wanted to try Pineapple Express lol looks sweet bro nice job peace out Headband707

Status
Not open for further replies.