What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Island Sweet Skunk

H

hulkbogan

This is a joke. Now you think Steve's sweet skunk is a ISS hybrid? and your basing this all off Ed Rosenthals book? Ed's a geezer to maybe he's mistaken like your friend Dr. Clone.

ISS is just watered down Sweet Skunk .. grow them beans.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
One thing is for sure.

Few strains are as illusive as SOL's Sweet Skunk. With that I mean... just try to find a coherent and finished grow report on... lets say... Legends Sweet Skunk selfed seeds.

I would, on the other hand, readily try Sweet Blue. Just to get an idea.

G

Green Supreme

I have 2 pheno's of Sweet Blue as well and both are very good. Peace GS

dmt

Veteran
imvho my learned collegues. il bet we are both holding truth. lets say the cali sweet skunk #1 from the 70's (10-14 weeker)made it to van island. once popular, breeder steve and the bcsc/next generation/jordan (whom all know each other kept their faves of the og then bred different lines of their choice. so we have 3 strains 1st- the og sweet skunk (cali sk1 circa 1970),2nd- island sweet skunk of jordan/ the others, and 3rd- breeder steves version for sol. this would make 3 varieties we are all talking about, sk#1 came from cali didnt it, so they had it first over all. everything always comes from cali to bc(mostly),d