What's new

'DP' 'The Ultimate' - 'NFT SCROG'

Scrogerman

Veteran
Hey People,

I'm Starting this thread in the hope that someone else is growing out this New strain from 'DP', or doing something similar. Would be nice to have correspondence with at least one other that is, for obvious reasons.
The system i'm using is a simple NFT 424 tank. heated res using a 300w stick-tube aquarium heater & using a Rena 300 ltr p/h airpump with rubber bubble tubing, although i do want to add more air & tubing, at least 2x as much as it has now. The Scrog measures 1.9x1.7m approx. I will update pics n more details soon as they are about to go into 12/12.. Enjoy the show people!!

Here's some pics from wk 5ish Veg.

'Be lucky people...................Scroger'

jm420

Veteran
how big is that screen,mine 20 sq feet 12 plants Dwc,day 6 12/12 .Ill get pics when lites come on

Scrogerman

Veteran
how big is that screen,mine 20 sq feet 12 plants Dwc,day 6 12/12 .Ill get pics when lites come on

'Hey dude,

Thanks for looking in, that screen is roughly 1.7m x 1.9m or about 32'2, 1000w-1200w Growlux (aircooled-1 x 600w + 400w for now, soon to be 2 x 600w) above & will have an extra 500w of cfl's going in as supplimental just now as were entering 12/12.
(It just about gets me to where i want to be of 50w p/square ft'-ideally want 4 x 600w aircooled eventually, would be perfect for the size of my room & 4 = better coverage/intensity etc)

Look forward to seeing ya pics. 'Peace & Respect'.........Scroger'

jm420

Veteran
Im running 2 400 mh 3 400 hps bare bulbs this run,First time with a large screen,seems its kind of new to scrog not being micro .not a hole lot of info.Freezer burn is ok but a 3x2 sceen under a 250 isnt quite the same IMO

Scrogerman

Veteran
Im running 2 400 mh 3 400 hps bare bulbs this run,First time with a large screen,seems its kind of new to scrog not being micro .not a hole lot of info.Freezer burn is ok but a 3x2 sceen under a 250 isnt quite the same IMO

Hey Dude
Not sure what you mean??]
ima aiming for 50 w p/'ft2 myself!
Oh yeah i see sorry - completely agree, monster scrog it is!!

Scrogerman

Veteran
Hey dudes,

Here's DP'T'Ultimate day 1 - 12/12-wont be long now. Screen 80% Full !!

'Just Been SCROGED!
Peace-Out.............Scroger! :eggnog:

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Looking good scrogerman, you'll have a thick canopy of colas after while.

Got a q about water flow in your NFT.

Do you run a supply line to each stem or just a main line to one end and drain out the other?

Scrogerman

Veteran
Looking good scrogerman, you'll have a thick canopy of colas after while.

Got a q about water flow in your NFT.

Do you run a supply line to each stem or just a main line to one end and drain out the other?

Hey guys thanks for looking in- its nice to see!
'Yeah Sam its just a tray that sits on top of the Res(45 ltr) where the 4" Rockwool cubes sit. The pump, pumps straight up to the top tray via one line from the Res. The pump is an 'MC' 320. The solution falls down the tray which has channels & 1:50 fall-(i think) and drops down the hole at the far end back into the Res and repeats!- very simple, its an NFT 424 tank (Turbo-Tank).

quote: Whats6x9'
That's a hell of a scrog sir; looks excellent. How far do you expect it to grow above the scrog?

'Hey Whats6x9',
Yeah dude i'm hopeing for a finished height of about 500-750 mm give or take an inch or two' above the screen. I aim for this length because i get better airflow through the canopy- i dont like carpet Scrog's, they are too compact and its a struggle to keep good A'flow. Not to mention the nice long sticky Cola's MMmmmm!!
I cant wait-another 8-9 wks, shame it wont be done for xmas!

Be-Lucky People....Peace............Scroger':eggnog:

Ps- Thanks for the nice comments!!!

Craven_au

Love the screen i seen a screen like that a throw years ago by some guy named Ben on OG. mine wont be ready for xmas ether.

Scrogerman

Veteran
Hey Craven,
Nice Scrog dude,
I think i Remember UBen, Yeah Bummer about Xmas.
Is that an aqua Farm you are using there(home-made?)and a Recirc-cool as fuck. Whats the specifications of it dude??is that all hydroton clay-balls, or how are your pots made up? do you have a bubbler in the bottom of each one? etc??? how big are your lights? etc-etc
Thanks & Peace........ Scroger':eggnog:

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super Scrogging

Super Scrogging

Hiya Scrog,:wave: Smashing set-up, xmas no but you'll have a happy new year for sure, :D interesting choice of strain.
I hope it goes brilliantly, I feel sure it will.:xmasnut:

Scrogerman

Veteran
Ello Hazy Darlin!!
Hope you are cool!! Thanks ever-so-much for the kind words!
Yeah i'm not that bothered about 'Xmas as a mate is coming through around that time, so i'll be happy anyway & will have stash knocking about somewhere, Who-rraaa!! New-Year looks better all the time!!!
'Peace & Respect'.....'Be-Lucky'...............'Scroger'!! :eggnog:

SkuNkWorX

Nice, wish i had enough room for a setup like that! I hope i can get my scrog to look something like that before i flip....everything is so even, you can see the experience in your work! ill be watching along!
peace................Skunk

Scrogerman

Veteran
Hey SKuNk,
Thanks also for the kind words-Here's hoping it all turns out to be a smashing Canopy of fine sticky Cola's. 'Yeah a Screen can really control the height of the canopy. If any tops shoot off out of control, i just pull it back down under the screen & fix with a twisty tie, do this to any that try to shoot off & hey presto- a perfectly even canopy!
Be-Lucky...........Scroger' :eggnog:

Latest posts

Latest posts