What's new

Sweet Pink Grapefruit (600W, Growlab 120)

This is my second grow. My first attempt yielded ~160 g. off of 6 untrained Purple Kush that went through pH issues and nutrient burn, and they only got the nice 600W setup halfway through.

This time I am growing 6 Sweet Pink Grapefruit that are Indica dominant. I think I started these clones on Sept. 18 and they are doing very well. I am using a ton of LST
picture.php

http://icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=10015&pictureid=190024[/IMG
[IMG]http://icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=10015&pictureid=190025
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

For some reason one of them is growing a lot slower than the others, but still fast overall. I think I am going to flower them in about 2 weeks.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
I enjoyed watching your previous grow. It looks like this one is going to be a really good one. Your tent is going to fill up nicely :joint:

-Funk

fatso

nice job! looking nice and healthy! cant wait to see the final buds. those look a lot bushier than the PK did.

nice job! looking nice and healthy! cant wait to see the final buds. those look a lot bushier than the PK did.

Thanks for the comments everyone. These look a lot bushier because they were trained heavily with LST. The PK was not trained in any way at all.

NOF

You have a nice setup mate.

Your crop is doing great also.

Did you check pH of the delayed one?
The others ones are so sweet.

All the best,

NOF.

NOF- I will check the pH of the slow plant, but I tend to water/feed them all at once with the same water, so I don't know why the pH of one plant would be off. SO far the runoff has been ~6.5.

VirginHarvester- These are clones that I got from another medical patient in the bay area. I don't know if he wants his name on this thread, so he can speak up and get credit for the genetics if he chooses.... Apparently he acquired them from some hippie grower in Santa Cruz.

I gave them their first taste of ProTekt silicate supplement in hopes of preventing any mold. Other than that I will be using Fox Farm Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom, and molasses.

The ladies are on day 1 of flowering now, so here are some updated pics from this morning.

There should be a ton of tops on every plan this time
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

And here are just a few old pics so people can get a little bit better view of the LST
picture.php
picture.php

HAHA I knew someone would say something about the fork. All the branches are tied to the side of the pots so I can't reach the soil with my big hands to mix the surface up after watering.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
i can give some background on the sweet pink grapefruit. i got it from an old hippie in the santa cruz mountains. he gifted me other strains like c99 that is done at 38 days and urkulan, so i know he straight up with his strains. he gave me a thumb sized nug of the spg and 1 clone and said "your going to keep this strain forever"!
so im driving down hwy 17 towards the bay area, stuck in traffic. i swear, i have at least 6 people in 6 other cars, saying "what the fuck is that? can i buy some"?
the weed is extremely stinky and very tasty. bumper yields will blow minds! turns purple, done at 50-55 days, what more can you ask for? only problem with the strain is it is susceptible to bud rot, big time. thats why i use and recommend protect all the way through flowering to prevent it.
the lst that fear and loathing in san fran is doing this run might be the way to go.... they look great! :joint: