What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

250wscrogger

K+ The plants look amazing! :plant grow:

I just got island sweet skunk but I really need to get my hands on some skunk 1 now that I've seen your results.

How long do you usually flower them for?

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
K+ The plants look amazing! :plant grow:

I just got island sweet skunk but I really need to get my hands on some skunk 1 now that I've seen your results.

How long do you usually flower them for?

Hey 250, I flowered them for 8 to 9 weeks.. incidentally and update most likely over teh next few days

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
He'll yeah brother.
I see u are hard at work like always
I wish I could visit the hemp expo up there.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Ok Dudes

Got some shots

Just a few random shots from tonight, the one of me holding the bulbs, these are two bulbs I am testing out

The larger one is 750 W Mercury vapor Bulb, that has had its light spectrum changed. The smaller one a 160 w version

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Love your mothers
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More soon

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
yeah bro, your setup and plants are looking dank and happy! rock on i the forest!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:standing ovation:

bravo,bravo...man ur killin me over here brother.crackin my skull with them colas.
funny thing is,the more weed you grow ur startin to look JUST like Tommy Chong. :D
keep on gorilla pimpin homie.
peace-T-

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
so it is Tommy lol.... you killin the place man, check the size of those buds:good:,,,,i think more people could learn a few thing from reading threads like this:tiphat:....

those bulbs look mad....what do the get use for in real life lol...reptiles?...................keep rocking the Dog pound bro:tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

Dr Dog

Veteran
Spicoli /Esbe
Thanks bros, trying to get them dialed in here, got a new batch to fill in in about a week, should be a show then too

Tona

Thanks brother, thought I would change up the dog avatar for a change..

Highlowlander

I am not sure why the bulbs or what they were used for previously. But this company contacted some of my friends and asked about me trialing them out, so I said why not, could always use more light

So I should have more shots tonight or tomorrow, I wanted to get some transplanted last night, but that did not happen, as I am a dumbass and spent two hours trying to figure out whey my two new MH ballasts were not staying fired up for more than 5 mins. Well, turns out I was too high to think about them being 240 and the plug i was trying to use being 120

Lol dumbass

Anyways more later!

C

cracker420

sick pics bro! what skunk #1 are you runnin? sorry if you already said. just wondering :)

D

danny karey

F'n killer bro!!!

You could beat the snot out of sombody with one of those tops for sure, or play baseball :) LOL!!

Keep up the good work!!

Danny