What's new

MY 3 BIG GIRLS. . . Week 3 of Flower

M Blaze

This is my latest grow that is late into the 3rd week of flower at the time these pics were taken. They are grown in coco in a 15gal pot in pot, run to waste system.
They were vegged for about 6-7 weeks under 1 x 600watt HPS for the first 3 weeks, then 2 600s for the rest of the veg. Flowering is under 4 x 600s HPS.

Its gotten very hard to get a good overall pic of them because there is just not enough room in there anymore but I will post up some earlier pics of them soon.

All comments and criticisms are welcome

Picture023.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin great man,was wondering how high ur cielings are yo?
also what are you feeding them ?i know with the coco ive read they can get humongo but you have to know how to feed them what they need extra for coco,you obviosly have it dialed.imm tag up and watch them bad girls finish up.peace-T-

M Blaze

lookin great man,was wondering how high ur cielings are yo?
also what are you feeding them ?i know with the coco ive read they can get humongo but you have to know how to feed them what they need extra for coco,you obviosly have it dialed.imm tag up and watch them bad girls finish up.peace-T-

Thanks for stoppin by.

The ceiling is 8ft high so the plants are about 6-6.5ft tall at the highest points including the pots.

I use Nutrifield Coco A and B: http://www.nutrifield.com.au/nutrients/nf-coco-ab/ along with some others at varius stages such as Monster Grow, Monster Bloom and Budmeister.

MB

H

h^2 O

how are u able to take pics under the hps? Mine come out with like weird lines

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks mate, I will take some more pics just before lights on time and post them up.

Sounds good. Love to see the big ones ;) I think the ladies in my spot have vegged for about 9 weeks so far. Just gonna grow them out in bushes.

Keep up the good work man.

M Blaze

Sounds good. Love to see the big ones ;) I think the ladies in my spot have vegged for about 9 weeks so far. Just gonna grow them out in bushes.

Keep up the good work man.

I have checked out your thread and ill be keeping an eye on it. Its a nice setup you have there.

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts