What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Micro T5 2x55w 12/12 seed-harvest 1.Grow

Eliyaz

Hi guys,
I wanna get started on my first grow and I wanna do it micro style because the limited room I have. I hope some experienced micro growers will take an interest in my little home project and guide me on my way to higher ground...:abduct:

Eliyaz

I am planning on using a closet similar to this one

it is 60 centimeter/23 inches wide, 46 cm/18 inches deep and 156cm/61 inches tall.
A T5 2x55w will just be able to fit in there and I am planning on using a 120mm PC fan as an exhaust fan connected to a carbon filter and drilling some holes in the bottom as passive intake

n.b. feel free to criticize or comment along the way Im all new to this and my knowledge limits to what I can read online and watch on youtube...:lurk:

Eliyaz

By eliyaz
I have used one of the fans for the exhaust and the other i plan to use for ventilation and maybe have hanging in some sort of way...
As I said I will have holes in the bottom of the closet

rochester

Looks like a great plan... I am so happy with my T5 HO grows!

Little or no heat and you can sit the light right on top of the girls.

Eliyaz

The equipment I plan on using will be:
Interpet T5 2x55w:

2 x Scythe S-Flex 120mm Silent fans 1200RPM:

By eliyaz

Carbon filter 100mm - 120m3/h

By eliyaz

I plan on sticking two flanges on each side of the fan and then connecting the carbon filter at one end and the exhaust hose at the other...

so what do you think? - Am I a complete dumb ... or is it doable?:spank:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
looken great so far. I am also doing a 12-12 from seed grow. mine is 1 1/2 weeks into flowering.

just make sure that u use some good soil. cuz I am using reg soil and its kind of hard to keep them super healthy.

anyway good luck wit ur grow. thums up.

Eliyaz

looken great so far. I am also doing a 12-12 from seed grow. mine is 1 1/2 weeks into flowering.

just make sure that u use some good soil. cuz I am using reg soil and its kind of hard to keep them super healthy.

anyway good luck wit ur grow. thums up.

ty for your comment

so going hydro scrog wouldnt be smart?

Eliyaz

Since theyll be flowering as fast as possible Im thinking Ill start out with 5-8 seeds and then as the bad seeds and the males show Ill probably end up with about 2-4.
But I think my first run will be starting some Guerilla seeds indoor for later out planting and for that ill be filling the cabinet with small pots made out of milk cartons. I think i can fit about 15 in there under the lights...or at least I hope so!:bigeye:

Hahahaha - en sviner fra dit eget hjem!

Hahahaha - en sviner fra dit eget hjem!

Hehe hey buddy, det skab står da vist og bliver lidt støvet...venter du på noget?:nanana: