What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blueberry x C99 Grow Log

I

icon

Welcome all this will be a grow of Joey Weeds Blueberry x C99 . For veg i'll be using a 65w CFL 6500k in a Homebox xs grown in Canna coco,
using Iguana Juice grow, Superthrive & Revive.

Last edited:
I

icon

cool man that mix should be interesting. I got 4/5 sprouted & they just popped up yeasterday.

MoleMcHenry

Nice choice of gear, Icon. I just popped some of S****ie's Jackberry (Blueberry x Jack Herer), and they're about the same age. What are you going to flower under?

Croissant

Wow I was curious about those ones. thanks for doing a log. everyone needs a log. it rolls over your neighbors dog. its better than bad its good!

I

icon

thanx guys this is my first grow with this strain. they are very vigorous faster then i thought they would be.

Are you going to do a log on the jackberry?
I'll be flowering under a 400w hps with a cool hood in a 32" x 28" x 60" closet.
Im using a 6" duct fan from homedepot to cool the light.They will remain in coco & i'll use iguana juice bloom & revive. i plan on topping them if i only end up with 1 or 2 females i might scrog them.

ide like to pinch a log on my neighbors dog :D

Best wishes on the grow icon!!! I've always enjoyed JW's gear, but have yet to try the BBxC99... It'll be interesting to follow your thread and see how they turn out!!
Good luck :joint:

I

icon

thanx ive never tryed JW stuff but read only good things. thanx for stopping in!

I

icon

I have 2 plants that are growing very fast & i topped them so that the other 2 could catch up. The 2 topped plants are filling out fast & look nice. I had a small problem with ph & it seem to only effect 1 of the slower growing plants.
But everything is now under controle. I also decided to switch to synthetic nutes sensi A & B grow ive been having a little bit of trouble using the iguana juice by keeping the ph steady. Iguana juice seems to be making the ph rapidly unstable overnight. In 3 weeks they will go into flower.

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Yo icon :wave:
Just came to check your thread out, I looked alot into joey weed lately, they have some crazy crosses. Never smoked it either but what I read and see from your plants they must be some quality genetics. peace

C

CTSV

Nice clean operation! I'll be checking in regularly. Ive got Wally Duck's C99xBlueberry running right now. It will be interesting, to see the similarities.

I

icon

Welcome ROB547 & any other newcomers.

CTSV it will definatley be interesting comparing the 2 also that c99 x panama red will be interesting.

3 more weeks & i'll put them into flowering under the 400w hps. Tomarrow they will go under a 4100k - 105w cfl.

whodi

Veteran
Do they seem mroe indica or sativa.. or a hybrid..

I was thinknig about gettign soem bb x c99 myself

keep updating this thread. I'm interested as well as a lot of others im sure.

I

icon

The leaves look HYBRID but 2 have the vigour & stretch of a sativa & the other 2 are more compact like an indica.I topped the 2 that have more stretch. 1 of the more compact plants seem to be more sensitive to nutrients.
im now backing off the nutes from 1100 ppm to 950 ppm to be safe.
All of the leaves are about the same size & width. The first plant was topped about a week earlier then the other & they're all the same age.

faster growing 2

the more compact 2

this 1 being more nute sensitive

Last edited:

darippa

Good looking plants man. Keeping an eye on your log for sure. Also got 2 of these at about 35 days of 12/12 and they are more sativa dom and a little smaller yielding than jw's ak/99 and blue apollo but have much more trichs. If they smoke as good as they look they will be around for a while.

I

icon

DARIPPA - Ide like to see some pics of those if you have some.

They still have good vigour & are bouncing back from the nute burn.
They're starting to get a light citrus smell to the leaves like orange peel.

I now know that 3 out of the 4 are females they are showing sex under 20 hours of light just like alot of landrace strains do.The calyxes are too small to take a pic of but i can see them under a small magnifying glass.
Here are the females the 1st one has alot of purpling on the stems

This one undetermined

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good icon,real nice lil ones.
i'll be watchin this fasho.peace-T-

I

icon

they were about ready to be put into flowering but i wasnt ready yet so i topped the other 2. they are slow to grow but starting to pick up a bit.
the fastest bushiest plant was male & i pulled it. I took 2 clones 1 from the shortest compact plant (pic#3) & the other from the taller faster & a bit stretchy plant (pic#1). the first plant can take a high nute feed but the other 2 are alot more sensitive.Right now the 2 smaller ones are about 8" tall & the plant in pic#1 is 11". I'll probally put them into flower in about 2 weeks.

tallest/fastest plant

-------------------------------------------------------------
compact/a little slower plant

-------------------------------------------------------------
the most compact/slowest plant

Latest posts

Latest posts