What's new

My grow room :D

stoner.hr

Hi I m new to this forum so i would like to present my new growroom that is still in construction.Nothing u guys havent seen but i just try to keep it clean ;D

First of all my hole growing area is about 20 m2 .Its a basement so the temps are cool. I am using about 7m2 for growing and the rest for my working and storage area

Flower room
Dimensions : 250x200x250cm (w,d,h)
Ventilation : RVK 750m3/h
Light : 3 x 600 W Philips Son t Green Power
Walls are coverd in white thin presauerd wood called lesonit and the level of the floor was raised by styrofoam panels
Capacity : about 10-30 plants depends

Vegetation box
Dimensions : 150x100x200 cm
Ventilation : 2 x CATA 125mm 190m3/h
Light Cool Tube Philips Son t Agro 400W
Capacity : about 20 plants

Mother box
Dimensions : 100x100x120cm (w,d,h)
Ventilation : Pc vents
Light : DIY 200 W CFL hood
Capacity : 4 plants

Pics comming

Clone box
Dimensions : 100x100x50cm (w,d,h)
Ventilation : Pc vents
Light : Fluo tube 18 W
Capacity : 50 clones
Got two DIY clone domes with 96% RH all the time

Pics comming

Cool now the pics are in the post i will update this first post with the rest of the grow room area.

Last edited:

maryj315

Man that is a sweet set up wished i had a basement

Those drippers looked good nice and clean k+

I get a feeling we are in for a good sticky,stinky, grow show nice to have you

stoner.hr

Thanks maryj

Before I was living in apartment and my first neighbour was a crime cop young but still I had to move lived there for 3 months worked one grow and moved out quickly as possible :bashhead: so i searched for a better solution and i found a small house renewed with attic and basment so i said this is it :rasta: .

About that situation with the cop being your first neighbour , the thing is you never know when you are renting an apartment who is living next door to you.

stoner.hr

Must keep you posted about my construction :D and a test grow
This is my Veg room now Afghani#1 motherplant going well so are the clones around her:D

This is month ago pic taken

So is this

Flowering room now got everything in it in all stages of flowering

This is one grow before in this room but the room was a nothing compared to now

This is where my ventilatio goes out in a DIY Airbox with hepa filter on

Motherbox and Clonebox on him still in construction to be true got a bit lazy :D

The complete grow room ventilation and i dont know the word schematics or ... :D

see ya all around cheers

Last edited:

stoner.hr

CLONEBOX

CLONEBOX

The idea was to build a clonebox for growers like me that have a regular job and dont have time to mist their clones frequently so the rh should be always above 90 %.

Clonebox is made out of : Airpump,airstone,hoses,food box (plastic container) and Cloner made from hard plastic

The way it works is that the airpump pumps the air through the airstone and makes bubbles in the food box explode and raise the rh in the foodbox to 100% and it makes a pressaure in the foodbox also so you put another hose on top of the foodbox that will be a ventage or bleeder and you direct it to the plastic Cloner .The result is 100% humid air coming into you cloner all the time.

The results are great i have an average rooting time of 7 days and i dont even touch them they stay green and healthy.The jiffys are completly coverd by root tips .
I just do the initial spray mist with plain tap water and add a few drops of hydrogen peroxide to the water in the foodbox and thats it they are ready to transplant in aprox. 7 days.
I even managed to link them in a row and got the same climate conditions in all 4 clonners and only with one airpump . I also recommend that the tubing is black and your foodbox also so that you dont have an algee problem ever .
This is how it look when its running a while :D without spraying

This is what i did for my girlfriends magic mushrooms grow .She had to keep 90%rh and above for this kiddies.

First example

Second example

Hope this helps someone :D

maryj315

Wow looking good STONER.hr

Keep on posting you have a lot to offer our community so please do not leave us

Come on guys show some manners to the new guy

That is some clean work you have their STONER.hr k+

BIG BOY

nice growing spot. wish i had that much room.
maybe my next house will; have a basement.

i really like the recirculating air pump deal for the cloner. i can see how it keeps humidity high. but does it keep it too high? have any rot problems or anything at all?

stoner.hr

@maryj315 thanks your comments encourage me to go on with the posting in this thread because what i see here is way over my league :bashhead:

@BigboyNo problem at all sometimes you open the holes on top of the cloner and i thinks this Hydrogen Peroxide helps just a little bit to keep it sterile. Had no problems so far and this is 7th round with this system. Its definitely easier to give them air a little bit then misting them 3-4 times a day just to keep moisture on the foliage .

At first it was amazing to me to get 96%rh in the dome all the time regardless of the outside conditions. It was cool because when i did the magic mushroom grow i had to keep 30 C and above 90 % rh and this gadget did the thing for me :jump: I hope it does for someone else too

I love this forum this Grow rooms,texts,pics and above all people :headbange

Last edited:
S

SevenSeeds

Good lookin' bro.....I like that cloning box, what did you use befrore this? gotta love 600w hps for flower! :) peace

- 7Seeds

stoner.hr

If u mean flowering i started to grow totally guerilla i bought a industrial reflector u know the type that is wall mounted in big warehouses. :D and the lamp was philips son-t agro 400W.Then i was living with my parents can you imagine lol . They werent so happy about it so i moved into my own house :laughing:
and i was in love with that lamp because it has 30 W of blue spectrum so the vegetation goes quickly.

Now i have a lot of space so i can use 3 different setups HPS, MH and CFL for mothers and clones.

I skiped the phase of starting to grow with CFLs only I imediatly bought 400 and now i am starting to build a CFL cabinet only for my pleasure because i really enjoy constructing grow setups . Started growing 3 years ago and didnt stop a day and still learning and reading every day . there are some new things that i did. I couldnt resist building Durban Poison s DIY carbon scrubber so here it is :

I have a question about airflow ... my flowering room has two vents one that blows the hot air of the top buds and the other sitting on the floor and blowing upwards and the question is can they disturb my big vent this 6" RVK that makes negative preasure in the room

stoner.hr

this isnt gonna work this open system of mine with 3x 600 w open hoods because this vent is working on full and temps are about 27 in the room and the outside temp is 22 and just two of 600s are running i think i am going to buy CT or Cool air hoods .

Wow this filter really works for me for now the odors are gone totaly. spend 2 kg of this super active carbon .made a 1" thick layer of carbon . i have 16 plants in flowering now and no smell at all :D lol
Yesterday i managed finally to build a motherbox and a clonebox

maryj315

stoner.hr said:
@maryj315 thanks your comments encourage me to go on with the posting in this thread because what i see here is way over my league :bashhead:
:headbange

I do not know about all that i just know skills when i see it i am a soil man myself

You got some pics of your new diy boxes i am wanting to do some breeding was looking at some closets at home depot i want to build one but i just can not figure out how to prevent light leaks from the door opening and pollen escaping

Say i just did not want you to think we were a bunch of snobs and you go some where else

stoner.hr

@maryj315 yeah thats cool mate i welcome everyone in our more local also growing forum

I dont really know but i would do the front panel/door with Black PVC foil for garden pools and a double sided tape but with i dont know the exact word for it on english we call it thistle tape and Iwould build inside the box negative pressaure so it sucks air from every hole posible the door leaks included and blows it through a filter way out.
the best way would be for example to have grow for seed in attic and grow in basemant but the situation doesnt always lets it to be that way but if u are after seed why dont you collect some pollen and do it manually. a firend did it that way he isolitet that lower branch with a pvc bag and did the process and everythinh went just fine other plants didnt have any seeds at all.

here are some new pics
I removed the second door so i can take picture of all 4 rooms in one shot .
So here it is as i explained before multiple room setup for perpetual growing :D

Here you can see my two DIY cloners in action and my Afghani#1 motherplant(she is not looking well, took 20 clones of her :D)

And a little of my flowering room i removed the styrofoam box that was holding my RVK vent inside and now i have more working and growing space.

Here are some watercured buds for only 3 days and they are ok to smoke (it was an emergancy ) :joint:

And my Chronic just before harvest :D

I plan to try hydro but i dont know yet what system would suit me best .so if anyone has any sugestions i would be thankfull

yours Stoner.hr

maryj315

I thought about isolating a male in a cabinet with a single cfl but i thought i would get a better gene pool putting lots of males around a female under a 400

Nothing special just f2s maybe but it has to go in the flower room

Those cloners are cool looks like you can set it and forget it does not look to expensive to make

I made my own aero cloner used it once worked fine i like jiffy's better i would like to achieve better success rates that just seems like a perfect atmosphere for clones

Have a good day

stoner.hr

i havent been breeding but this idea about surounding one male with a couple of females sounds like a great idea and i would definitly go with an hps system at least 250W

and about this cloners yes they like it alot inside :D I mean this dome really helps me control the enviroment but there is one minus maybe to the setup and that is that the clones cant be so tall and more plant a like , they really have to be about 10-12 cm tall but that can be changed I saw right on this forum one DIY sytem making cloners i mean domes out of big plastic transparent boxes .

as you saw my mother box is right beneth the clone area so the all the warmth goes up and heats my roots

I see some growers cut leaves i do not cut them at all i mean there is no need for it .they stay green and for 7 days aprox. they are transplanted from jiffys to pots.
My moto is : guys i gave u the perfect enivroment now you do the rest of the work :asskick:

and one of the guys watching them :D

maryj315

Nice i have 5 myself pics in the gallery

So i guess the reason for keeping them short is just height restrictions for your paticular set up?

Last edited:

stoner.hr

yes and it gives me thre right time to flower round before and to prepare the clones for the veging area and later for flower. btw nice dogs they look like they have better genetic line than my amstaffs and nice pics in gallery .There are a few things left to buy like C02 bottle with regulators little humidifer for veg. box . From now on it will just be making it look more slick. Cheers
:joint:

stoner.hr

no they love it and yeah the pump is running 24/7 i just go once a day and lift the dome so they can take some fresh air . they love it so much that i dont have to cut any leaves at all they stay green for all 7 days while rooting somebody asked me about some mold issues but there is no mold and the system works perfectly . Just add some hydrogen peroxide to your water and thats it.

stoner.hr

been working a bit so here is progress :D

Connected my Cool tube from my veging area to my flowering area so that my RVK 750m3/h can suck from both rooms i hope this works because it is not a closed system of ventilation in flowering room :bashhead:

I had an accident with my last scrubber (it fell on the floor and nothing really happend but it distorted a little bit and it was not perfect :D) so i had to rebuild it again more tight and more industrial look xeexeexe

I dont know if my carbon scrubber will have problems because its outdoor . it cant get wet .