Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > IC 1000 watt phone booth club!!!

Thread Title Search
IC 1000 watt phone booth club!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2008, 05:01 PM #1
bambam

bambam has a spectacular aura aboutbambam has a spectacular aura aboutbambam has a spectacular aura aboutbambam has a spectacular aura about
IC 1000 watt phone booth club!!!

FOR ALL 1000 watt tent grows or just single 1000watt grows. Hydro to organics, all that is a must in this group is no more then 1000watts in your grow at any time.

Hope to meet some people doing the same kind of grows thats all. So post up your grow and i will do the same. I just know there has to be some people out in icmag land doing the same things.

Weed is gooder'n hell!
bambam is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2008, 08:17 PM #2
EasyBakeIndica

EasyBakeIndica is a jewel in the roughEasyBakeIndica is a jewel in the roughEasyBakeIndica is a jewel in the roughEasyBakeIndica is a jewel in the roughEasyBakeIndica is a jewel in the roughEasyBakeIndica is a jewel in the rough
...or they can just keep adding to this: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...1000+watt+club
EasyBakeIndica is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2008, 08:40 PM #3
dongle69

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyBakeIndica
...or they can just keep adding to this: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...1000+watt+club
That thread includes multiple light 1,000 watt grows.
This I think is for single 1,000 watters, no?

Old 09-23-2008, 11:07 PM #4
thetokemaster
old yet new

thetokemaster will become famous soon enough
Im in............1000 w over 3 x 5 feet on a light rail, various hydro bubblers, ebb n flow tables, etc.
thetokemaster is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2008, 03:11 AM #5
FreezerBoy
Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training

FreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud of
Where's the phonebooth?
FreezerBoy is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2008, 05:46 PM #6
bambam

bambam has a spectacular aura aboutbambam has a spectacular aura aboutbambam has a spectacular aura aboutbambam has a spectacular aura about
Hey guys nice to see that the people will be joining me in my "phonebooth" 1000watt grow club. FreezerBoy its really not a phonebooth but a 4x4 tent that kinda reminds me of a phonebooth!

thetokemaster: Hell ya man welcome to the club.

dongle69: you are spot on man. Just for us single 1000 watt growers!

When i get all my chit in line i will post up some pics of what i have going now. I am in coco as of now but dwc is the way i grow. Giving the coco a round to see how it compares to my DWC! Love the coco for how simple it is but i am not sure it can keep up in terms of speed of growth or yeild. We will find out!

SOL ogxblue sat 2.2's looking for a special lady.

DJ Short Grape Krush and both are ladies.

sourbubbleBx3 X sourbubbleBx4(the top two)and bogglegumXLifesaver or sbbx4 not sure yet.

Bogglegum cross

And last the chem dd plant that i cant tell sex on yet. Think its a boy but will not toss it till i am 100%

Ok and i will get back with the pics of the full setup later hope this is good for now! Welcome and lets show what we can do with just the one 1000watter!

Weed is gooder'n hell!
bambam is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2008, 05:48 PM #7
sneakinman13

sneakinman13 is a jewel in the roughsneakinman13 is a jewel in the roughsneakinman13 is a jewel in the roughsneakinman13 is a jewel in the roughsneakinman13 is a jewel in the roughsneakinman13 is a jewel in the roughsneakinman13 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam
FOR ALL 1000 watt tent grows or just single 1000watt grows. Hydro to organics, all that is a must in this group is no more then 1000watts in your grow at any time.

Hope to meet some people doing the same kind of grows thats all. So post up your grow and i will do the same. I just know there has to be some people out in icmag land doing the same things.
well i dont have a 1000 wat setup..
but i am curious to who is in ur avatar

she be fine!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=194623
^^^^^^^^^sneaks 8 k medical garden^^DONE

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=200622
^^^^^^^^^sneaks 600 watt medical closet^DONE

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=201176
^^^^^^^^^sneak test rez's sssdh s1^DONE

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....61#post4230461
^^^^^^^^^sneaks dry nug shots^^^^^^^^^^^

come check it out
sneakinman13 is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2008, 07:35 PM #8
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivor
Nice line-up of strains. Will have a "phonebooth" but just a 400 MH for moms and clones.
Hold Your Fire is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2008, 07:38 PM #9
bambam

Hey hold your fire!!!!!!!! If you flower under a 1000watter you would be fine to join in on this fun! Get back to us! Thanks for the nice line up! I am super ready to start 12/12 on them thats for sure! BamBam

Weed is gooder'n hell!
bambam is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2008, 11:01 PM #10
thetokemaster
old yet new

thetokemaster will become famous soon enough
From inside

Here is a white russia at 57 days....I can't take a good pic inside for some reason so I moved it outside & trimmed her up for a photo op

thetokemaster is offline Quote