What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flying green insects between lights and canopy

catalina3899

attachment.php

View image in gallery

Hey Fellow hobbyist. Could use a little help to identify this insect. Noticed a few of these recently flying around between the light and canopy. Green Cleaner killed off all my whiteflys but didn't seem to have any effect on these.

Attachments

• Sun Dec 17 14-41-06.jpg
    Sun Dec 17 14-41-06.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Sun Dec 17 14-42-49.jpg
    Sun Dec 17 14-42-49.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 7

ganja4

I assume u know this already but its all i can offer.Dishwashing soap with vinegar in water.Its bio and it works

catalina3899

Keif Stoned - Thanks for stopping by

ganja4 - Tried Green Cleaner along with several other home remedies but these buggers just bath in it. Only see a few of these but want to eradicate before the population takes hold. Thanks for the tip. Will try increasing the vinegar ratio.

Mikell - Thanks for the website. Closest match found on https://www.insectidentification.org/insect-search-results.asp was a species of Birch Aphid.

troutman - Thanks, I thinks you got it.

buzzmobile - Thanks for your help.

Latest posts

Latest posts