What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Over 50 posts but still can't send a PM

lLucky

Is there some requirement I still have not met that I am unaware of?

Thought I would be able to PM someone after I hit 50

Help? Thanks

thailer

i remember being excited after my fiftieth post but i had to wait till the next day before it would let me. i'd try it after midnight or tomorrow.

Cvh

Supermod
I have send you a test PM. I think you're fine and that you can PM from now on.
Try to reply on my PM and also try to send me a new PM. I'll confirm if I have gotten it.

Cheers.

G

Same issue this evening....

I'll go for 51, and see if that provides a magic ticket.

At the moment I haven't been able to see who reps me with attached messages, any PMs, etc., etc.

Magic wand, anyone?

G

Thanks, AP.

I've never heard of the 1-week delay before, though another member said it is a matter of the next day, so, if that's correct, then it will be after midnight tonight, Alaska time.

I guess I'll find out in an hour and 9 minutes or so.

Thanks again.

Cvh

Supermod
Moose eater, Yep, it's 50 posts + a week.

I see you joined the 21th and today we're the 25th. So it's going to be a couple of more days and not the next hours.
Normally you should receive the full member privileges just before the end of this month

Besides, Moose Eater, I have been dying to be able to message you what's up, you deleted your other account almost a year ago and we haven't been in contact since.

G

Thanks.

I wasn't aware of the 1-week trigger.

Hi Cvh, yep, and came back for some fairly specific reasons. Be happy to write more once PMs are up.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Depending on where you are located sometimes it could be that you are not wearing your mask. Wear your mask and then try

il_1140xN.2395841428_be52.jpg

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
it's a ball ache, this 50 post s thing. i have pictures of my harvest and my cob cures that i want to show, but apparently i've exceeded my limit already.Far out!

redlaser

Veteran
P.s. Where does one get the Mask|

#GetTheMask is mostly a mindset, but that mindset is about getting a mask.

It’s not an original thought of my own, I noticed someone else adding it to their posts and for some reason find humor in reading it, and am attempting to humor myself by adding it here and there.

It’s something like car keys or wallet that a lot of people need to go out I guess. When added to non corona type posts I imagine a neurotic individual searching for a mask just to be able to go buy food or gas or whatever. Not really funny, because it’s a health issue. Something frantic/neurotic/always present about it that is a bit humorous. freezvallejo on IG is where I see it used.

PDX Dopesmoker

I already dealt with way too much PM this fall, I had to cut some away this morning, it starts on the leaves and then travels up the leaf stem into the buds and starts causing trouble, so if its too late to spray anything on it then I have to cut away the foliage with spots one a time. Kind of tedious, but its not like I wasn't already going to be cutting the foliage away one leaf at a time after it dries. Nevertheless, please don't send me any more PM, thanks.

Latest posts

Latest posts