Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Thread Title Search
Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2016, 08:45 PM #101
SaltyWarDog

SaltyWarDog is a jewel in the roughSaltyWarDog is a jewel in the roughSaltyWarDog is a jewel in the roughSaltyWarDog is a jewel in the roughSaltyWarDog is a jewel in the roughSaltyWarDog is a jewel in the rough
Looking good everyone. My best plant in this heat is my unknown X Bubblicous
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	134.2 KB
ID:	375555
SaltyWarDog is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-24-2016, 12:26 AM #102
Mr. Miyagi

Mr. Miyagi has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Miyagi has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Miyagi has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Miyagi has a spectacular aura about
Here's a pic of my very first run of her. 2 different plants. Nice stretch, great yield, awesome smoke.

Not too bad for garbage
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150129_023728.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	375575 Click image for larger version

Name:	20150208_001405.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	375576

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-24-2016, 04:35 AM #103
Mr. Miyagi

Mr. Miyagi has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Miyagi has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Miyagi has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Miyagi has a spectacular aura about
Hey Flboy, what kinda mix you using for your outdoor plots? I may try my luck with a late plant into the jungle...

Old 08-24-2016, 04:46 AM #104
Copperfield

Copperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Patrol View Post
ACE Golden Tiger
View Image

ACE Oldtimers Haze
View Image
View Image
View Image
Not pictured but in the pipeline: ACE Zameldica, ACE Malawi, ACE Pakistan Chitral Kush & ACE PCK x China Kali, Rootsellers SSSDH x Tom Hill Haze
DP..... I seen that golden tiger get some huge buds..... I'm really anxious to see your run w this!! I'm super excited for u.....9
Copperfield is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2016, 05:04 AM #105
windycitysmoker
⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖

windycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant future
Copper how many days is that urkle ?

TFG ...THE FUCKING GUY'S

THE MAKING OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....10#post7835010

MY Thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....327358&page=12
windycitysmoker is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2016, 02:52 AM #106
Copperfield

Copperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by windycitysmoker View Post
Copper how many days is that urkle ?
60-70 days amigo..... She should start changing colors around 45 days. That plant can seriously eat brother.... If u got sufficient light....
Man, I wish u coulda seen FOES pics of her..... He grew her so well.....

Old 08-25-2016, 02:57 AM #107
Copperfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucketswithsoil View Post

keep watch on the atlantic/tropics boys and girls..
just sayin...

looking you guys...
glad to see what that ogkb2.0 is looking like unReg,got one im nurseing back to health,basically like everything else i have at the moment..

heres a stardawg(corey cut) thats looking WAY WAY better then before,damn near lost her...but i got her going,..
View Image View Image View Image
Goodness gracious brother.... That Corey is super dankness..... She's lookin good!! I'm glad u got things back under control!!
Respect

Old 08-25-2016, 05:25 AM #108
windycitysmoker
⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖

windycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant future
He still has some pics up that I seen a lot were deleted just gotta search for it
She has a unique smell to her cant describe it GRape somthing

TFG ...THE FUCKING GUY'S

THE MAKING OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....10#post7835010

MY Thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....327358&page=12
windycitysmoker is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2016, 06:10 AM #109
Dawn Patrol
Whenever I wish things were like they used to be I come to ICMag for that 2004 Internet experience

Dawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperfield View Post
DP..... I seen that golden tiger get some huge buds..... I'm really anxious to see your run w this!! I'm super excited for u.....9
Thanks Copper, I've got so many strains going my main aim is to make more seed and then pop the rest of the original seed stock next year and try to dial them in.

Most of the ACE gear I'm growing is 80-100% NLD genetics so bud size is not a good indicator of what I'm looking for from these girls. A euphoric, uplifting heady buzz is the goal and if I can't find that I'm hoping for some good breeding stock for future projects just like flboy.

That said I have seen those Golden Tiger buds where they are thick and juicy and I doubt I'd turn those down either

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

If you're arguing politics on a weed forum, you're not spending enough time growing weed.
Dawn Patrol is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-25-2016, 05:31 PM #110
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by flboy View Post
here is the cherry bomb. she has blown up. hitting the 12' mark and i think she has stop stretching. remember she was laid down and the sides pulled down

peace

View Image View Image View Image View Image
thats a big MOFO