What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Xray(ted) plant shots

X

Xray Kimono

Midnight Madness
Midnight Madness
White OGv2
White OGv2
White OGv2

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

X

Xray Kimono

All these babies are STRETCHING
Headbanger
Headbanger
Guard Dawg f3
Guard Dawg f3
HeadBanger runt defoled.

X

Xray Kimono

White OGv2s and Midnight Madness

White OGv2s and Midnight Madness

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

X

Xray Kimono

3 Midnight Madness, 2 Headbangers

3 Midnight Madness, 2 Headbangers

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

X

Xray Kimono

ChemD x SD IBL on the first three

Headbanger
24 KWhite Gold

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

DJXX

Veteran
ChemD IBL x SD IBL on the first three

Headbanger
24 KWhite Gold

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
mad skillz...Holy Phukkk...that is Epic...i have some of the Glue cross going with the same male used...it was a 2006 SD IBL boy and i think 2006 was Rez's best SD...can't wait to see what the Glue cross brings, cause your looks like magic...its just beautiful....its a gem, pass it around if you want...DJXX

X

Xray Kimono

Yeah I dusted some smaller lower nugz with White OGV2 pollen and Midnight Madness Pollen. I have a feeling she will be in my stable for a while if she smokes as good as she looks and smells. Got a funky acidic sour BO smell on her. Spicier than my OGs in the room. With both rooms in bloom now the carbon scrubbers are working overtime.

:tiphat: big thanks again for the specimen.

Peace!
Xray

X

Xray Kimono

...i have some of the Glue cross going with the same male used...it was a 2006 SD IBL boy and i think 2006 was Rez's best SD..

Nice! I think my old Rez SD keeper was from 04. Again lost in 08 w my whole stable and my prized ECSD.

A couple of the Headbangers now I am running have the ECSD structure to them, but most look like SD IBL. I am running 2 packs so I will be choosing a female to keep and a male to stud. Can't get enough sour beans in the stable.... I'll be crossing the Sourest Headbanger stud with her...

Last edited:
X

Xray Kimono

picture.php
picture.php

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNND I'm out.

Peace for today.
Xray

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts