What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIESEL...(ChemD X MSS)...Dried Nugs!!!!

ograskal

Veteran
Hey wassup Fellas.....Just got done manicuring some Giesel so i decided to take a few snaps of the nugz before i put them in the Jars...SHe was chopped down at day 60....Sorry for the blurry pics, I'm still tryin to get used to my new Camera...This Giesel Is Top Notch....Better than the D in My Opinion...Enjoy the Sticky Icky Giesel.....~ogr

P.S>.....Thanks to JimmyNitz and CHemdog for the Hookup.. :wave:

Last edited:

4 Dragons

ograskal those buds have some serious frost on them! Is MSS Mass Super Skunk? And now for the dumb question...Any beans available? I really like the way they look. What kind of flavors and smells does she have?
Peace, 4D

J

JollyGreen

That sh!t is Iced out Raskal! Your a lucky dude to have that cut. I cant wait to hear how that sh!t smokes. Excellent Work, A Pro On The Job. Holla

G

Very nice, I loved the look of those flowers live in your last thread. Better than the D huh, hows the taste compare, and whats she smell like?

Ograskal you and couple others run this site, by far the best pics and buds i ever seen come from you....this giesel most be amazing wish i could taste it, i guess ill have to settle for the triangle kush, ofcoarse im being sarcastic, i love the tri....but keep doing your thing raskal your the man

ograskal

Veteran
Hey Wassup Guys.....Thanks for all of the Nice replies...This Giesel really is the Real deal...Bomb As Fukk....Yes, the MSS is Mass Super Skunk....I will be making some S1's of this Giesel Eventually but not anytime Soon and Not that Many....I beleive OBS from the DogHouse told me he was also making some Giesel S1's as well so be on the Lookout for those...The Giesel is frosty, Stinky, Sticky, Potent and the Nugs Weight out Nicely...What More Can you as for in a strain...She also finishes pretty quick...Looked ready at around 52 days but I just let her go longer to make sure...Thanks again for the Kind words Everyone....~ograskal

kathmandu

ive heard this is like an all'round better version of sour D in growth, high, taste and trich production. how do you compare the two OGr?
cant wait for some s1's man, i will be waiting for those so dont forget about me when they pop...
marvelous images as expected with any raskal thread.

hows the funk on her?

edelephant

Nice nugs raskal, per usual!!!

Seeing a nicely trimmed nug has my mouth watering. I think I may have access to a cut of this, im definitely keeping my fingers crossed, lets just hope i can get her half as dialed in as you. From what I keep hearing people who have tried both prefer this to the D.

cheers,

edelephant

nice pics ograscal! Looks tasty especially for 60 days. I dont follow to much of the hype of all the og kushs and chems but I thought the MSS and the Chem D were clones. If so was the MSS hermied to make the Giesel? Just wonderin peace and stay safe

Primprimo

I can smell it thru the screen baby....Lol .... seriously, the Chem/Diesel Fam is the only sh!t I sware i can smell thru glass....

ograskal

Veteran
scorpioking13 said:
nice pics ograscal! Looks tasty especially for 60 days. I dont follow to much of the hype of all the og kushs and chems but I thought the MSS and the Chem D were clones. If so was the MSS hermied to make the Giesel? Just wonderin peace and stay safe

Hey wassup Scorpionking....The Cross was Done By the Man Chemdog Himself so I'm not sure exactly how it was Made.....Maybe H&L will chime in....He has alot of info on the CHems lines....~ogr

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ograskal...may I join the nice replies... Great looking nugs pard...great images...you'll get used to the focus spot on that camera and they'll only get better...not sure any buds could look any better than those...Dr. Duck.

guineapig

Veteran
Seriously, i tell you that Giesel is the best thing to come along in quite some time.....i really have a good feeling about the future of this plant and i know it would kick ass in competitions around the world......

Thanks OGraskal for showing these glorious pics!!!! :woohoo: :jump:

You have truly been blessed with this plant, OGraskal, and i for one am happy to see the top-notch strains fall into the hands of proven, top-notch growers.....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts