Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > UK Outdoor Growing 2010

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Seedsman for Cannabis Seeds
UK Outdoor Growing 2010 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-15-2010, 03:22 PM #1
thepureskunk

thepureskunk is a jewel in the roughthepureskunk is a jewel in the roughthepureskunk is a jewel in the roughthepureskunk is a jewel in the roughthepureskunk is a jewel in the roughthepureskunk is a jewel in the rough
Smile UK Outdoor Growing 2010

Hey all

In true stoner fasion the new thread is a little late... I'm sure you all understand!

I think we can all pretty much agree that 2009 rocked!! I thought in many ways it was an ideal season with really dry weather at the end of the Summer...nice. Also i think nearly everyone who posted got a decent harvest.

It would be cool if everyone could post up there fav shots from last season...would certainly encourage me to be even more ready for this year! I will get some pics up soon...

My plans this year will be mainly Auto's in the garden along with a few normal strains. I have some of Zeds old crosses waiting to be used..

I haven't been about that much due to a very busy lifestyle at the mo, but i will always check in and see whats up!

This thread is for all UK'ers to post in...would love to see as many different peeps posting as possible.

Together we are stronger. Peace, TPS

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:38 PM #2
minime

minime has a spectacular aura aboutminime has a spectacular aura aboutminime has a spectacular aura aboutminime has a spectacular aura aboutminime has a spectacular aura about
ok
minime is offline Quote

Old 02-15-2010, 03:45 PM #3
EddieShoestring
Florist

EddieShoestring is just really niceEddieShoestring is just really niceEddieShoestring is just really niceEddieShoestring is just really niceEddieShoestring is just really niceEddieShoestring is just really niceEddieShoestring is just really niceEddieShoestring is just really niceEddieShoestring is just really nice
good idea to update the 2009thread, TPS. I didn't get many good pics from later on in the season last year-partly because i had a blip in internet access and partly because i was sooo busy (and para) on site photos were the last thing on my mind.

the pic below is from aug/sept i think-all the foliage from top left to centre top right is ganja, AK, Sk#1 and an early Sk cross. I chopped them early to mid Oct which, in retrospect, was a mistake as the weather would have allowed another 2 weeks

it was the first time that i've seriously tried an outdoor run and the results were seriously worthwhile

look foward to hearing about other peoples efforts
cheers
eddieS

Old 02-15-2010, 06:07 PM #4
MrBlatent

MrBlatent will become famous soon enough
...pulling up a chair....

Im making good progress indoors on some of the strains im testing this year, update in a few weeks.

suppose i better think about getting out and checking my spots

MrB

Everything in my posts is based off good reading and discussion. We are all entitled to our own opinion, what works for you just might not work for me.

UK medicinal user, legal or not!
MrBlatent is offline Quote

Old 02-15-2010, 08:05 PM #5
tonto

useful uk links for strains

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=153202

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=154053

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:44 PM #6
Rampant

Rampant will become famous soon enough
Yo TPS, glad to see a new thread for a new season. Best wishes all, and respect to eddieshoestring, i remember that show!
Rampant is offline Quote

Old 02-15-2010, 09:02 PM #7
wotamess

wotamess is a jewel in the roughwotamess is a jewel in the roughwotamess is a jewel in the roughwotamess is a jewel in the roughwotamess is a jewel in the roughwotamess is a jewel in the roughwotamess is a jewel in the rough

august

september

october

SWEET!

-wam-

''cultivating the earth and reaping a fruitful crop, is like saying a thousand prayers''
wotamess is offline Quote

Old 02-16-2010, 02:14 PM #8
Soulfly1

Soulfly1 will become famous soon enoughSoulfly1 will become famous soon enoughSoulfly1 will become famous soon enough
Yo yo yo!

Heres to another good season! Im already on my way to getting things ready, got lots of ideas I just hope they come into fruition.

Im also going to take the Auto route as my main source of bud, it just makes sense to utilise them as they are such an awesome plant and will give a staggered harvest.

I have shown these pics before but posting them again can't hurt.

And heres some indoor stuff, Leb Kush I do believe:

I think this ones a keeper. Will be revegging her for this season, only regulars need apply.

Good luck for this season everyone.

Soulfly1
Soulfly1 is offline Quote

Old 02-16-2010, 02:24 PM #9
thepureskunk

thepureskunk is a jewel in the roughthepureskunk is a jewel in the roughthepureskunk is a jewel in the roughthepureskunk is a jewel in the roughthepureskunk is a jewel in the roughthepureskunk is a jewel in the rough
Smile nice start!!

Wicked stuff Soul...that LebxKush looks great!! Did you ever start any of the Red-Eyed-Bride seeds i gave you? I hope you are well bro and life is treating you well

Welcome along to everyone who has posted so far!

I will get some pics up soon...

Old 02-16-2010, 06:44 PM #10
thepureskunk

Oh yeah...

I'm off to Amsterdam mid-march for the first time with the GF

Do anyone have any must-see coffee shops? I really wanna toke weed that i wouldnt grow at home, such as the long flowering sativas...some tasty hash would be nice too!

Any help/advice would be great