What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"YOUR STRAINS UK OUTDOOR 2010"

Scrogerman

Veteran
Hey UK,

Whats Everyone thinking of doing outdoor in the UK this YEAR!

Me:

1: Easy Sativa - Female Seeds (Thanks Buddymate)
2: Big Devil (AF) - Sweetseeds
3: Fast Bud (AF) - Sweetseeds
4: Easy Rider (AF) - JD or AMS or ?
5: Diesel Ryder (AF) JD
6: Biddy Early - Magus
7: WW - Nivarna (Ive seen this do well in the UK outdoor)
How could i forget:
8: AUTO AK 47 - Lowlife!................................................................
I'll add more as i think of them, theres quite a few i got my eye on! All advice on strains and pot mixes welcome for discussion
Peace & Happy Growing.............Scroger!

Scrogerman

Veteran
BUMP UK GUERILLAS'
AAahhhh No Takers, billy No-Mates they call me lol!
Peace&love....Scrog, (Wipes the tear from his eye)

C

cork144

got a place to put afew nice ladys but its just finding a strain that will finish well here,

hoping to LST 2 big big bushes,

thinking about biddys sister, realy want to try this plant, somthing with sensi star in should be some nice puff,

prob gonna go with a £35 pack of lowlife mixed fem seeds aswell

"you might be growing an Automatic AK47 x Automatic White Russian or an Automatic Lemon Skunk x Automatic Blueberry. On the other hand, you could also be growing pure Automatic Hindu Kush. In a world with nothing new, nothing magical anymore we are pleased to be able to bring you our mixed bag and hopefully add a small amount of mystery back into the world. Everyone loves suprises! "

crosses between autostrains should have better vigor than their parenting lines

Scrogerman

Veteran
Thanks for the shout Cork!
Yeah I know what you mean man!, thats why all the AF's are looking good, some are and some aint compatible with the climate here. Thats why i started the thread to get some ideas, i'm sure the thread will help alot of peeps interested in the UK outdoor this year.
I've got some that i cant spill the beans on yet!(Excuse the pun) I just dont want them all selling out before i get my hands on them & then i'll tel-lmao, nothing like some free advertising on IC to Fuck up my outdoor plans next year, its a worrie anyway.
Peace.............Scroger.

Open Eyes

Esbe's GGxDP
Crazy x Autogummy
Hollands Hope which i have no hope for.
TH Seeds Mendecino Madness
Mandala #1

I will be making beans out of all of them

Scrogerman

Veteran
Hey OE,
I really like some of those, where can i get the AutoGummy from Crazyx, the Mendecino M is going on my my list too. Thanks for the shout.!
Peace......& Happy Guerilla Growing Bro'...............Scroger'........Nice!

MrBlatent

hmmm... my first outdoor season after an extended break, and i have a new place with a south facing garden! things are looking good this year!

on the cards are...

speedqueen autowhiterussian cross from 08
autowhiterussian
deiselryder
lowryder 2
mixed auto pack

*will continue breeding/seed making on the above hopefully taking my sq x (A)wr to full auto*

fingers crossed for a good (or even normal?) season people!

MrB

Last edited:
C

cheesey

im going to run some of my NYLD autos may do 10 in coco in the greenhouse .

Scrogerman

Veteran
NYLD? whats in the Cross cheesy?
Mr Blatent Sounds Lovely, good Luck to you guys!
Peace& Happy growing............. Scroger!

Dödsknark

Just dropping in from Sweden.

No one has mentioned Thyphoon. These were grown by me at 55 northern latitude in Sweden. Got around 200-300 grams per plant. Awesome strain for my conditions which I think are pretty similar to some of yours.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MrBlatent

Thanks Scrogerman, you too!

Dödsknark, more info on typhoon please. Is it seedbank stock or your own inbred line/f1?

Easy,

MrB

Dödsknark

Bought it from a danish grower who told me the strain has been bred by a hippy collective in Thy, Denmark. They started flowering while days were still getting longer here so they seem to be autoflowering. Many different phenos to be found. All I've seen have been VERY moldresistant and they all finished with ease at my location.

Smoke is nice. A sativa leaning, go-do-things kind of high. Smells vary alot. Some fresh almost piney smells while some smell more like some kind of food seasoning? They all do the trick tho. Curing really makes them better. Some of them had purple calyxes, some had purple leafs and some were all green. Pink pistils present on some of the girls. Had one early hermie and one late. No big problems.

I'll see if mentioned danish grower can drop by and give more info.

dyr

ICMag Donor
My guess is that thyphoon has been grown in Denmark for a long time in this hippy collective(since the 70's) and randomly crossed with males from other strains they have missed or left on purpose. Me and my dad have grown it for 5-6 years and never crossed it but we have used many males and females each year so it's more like a landrace than it is a inbred line(many phenos).

It yields pretty well due to the size of the buds though they can be fluffy but that makes them mold resistant :)

Please ask if you want to know more.

See my thread with Thyphoon, link in signature:

Scrogerman

Veteran
Love your thread there guys!
I would really really like to get my hands on the seeds, have you any info that may help me & others interested to get hold of that beauty! ThyPhoon Looks the Bomb & i know it would surly do very well in our climate too. Cheers Guys!
Peace.........Scroger!

(Where do i send the Krona!?)

Esskie

This year we are fortunate enough to try out Typhoon for the first time thanks to a very good friend....you know who you are :whistling:

Really looking forward to growing these out if Dödsknark's grow thread is anything to go by :respect:

Typhoon
RSC-Lebanese
RSC-Garhwali Jungli
possibly RSC-Malana Cream?
Reeferman's HashPlant

no doubt a plant or two of other strains will find their way outside too?

we're at 55-56N and it starts getting pretty cold come the end of October here so fingers crossed for the garhwali & malana

gl to everyone for their 2010 outdoor grows........just please remember to leave everything as you found it and vary your route each time........be safe!

Regards, Esskie

harold

8-9 weeks i think, but she should be done mid to late october :)
ace seeds do banghi haze, which is also mold resistant and works in our climate but the high is more racy.