Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > Seedboutique stock NOW AVAILABLE at REAL GORILLA SEEDS.

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds for Gypsy Nirvana's Collection
Seedboutique stock NOW AVAILABLE at REAL GORILLA SEEDS. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-09-2018, 09:51 PM #1
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Seedboutique stock NOW AVAILABLE at REAL GORILLA SEEDS.

Much of the old Seedboutique stock, is now available at REAL GORILLA SEEDS. There are some rare gems to be found

To order from here gives you new payment options .

I have known the guys at REAL GORILLA SEEDS for some time, they are quite new on the global seed distribution scene but very keen and up and coming with an ever growing stock of a multitude of varieties to serve the ever growing - growing community of legal/medical home hobby horticulturalists...

Check them out thru this link: https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/...seed-boutique/

Regards.....Gypsy Nirvana

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2018, 10:32 PM #2
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of light
Why thank you old bean,.. we are trying our hardest to get all your stock listed asap and get these fine seeds out to the growing masses,.. we will be listing them all over the next week or so but there is some up and ready for sale as of today, with 3 easy payment option making orders a doddle,..

I would also like to add Iv noticed some threads on lack of customer service and slow order processes over the last year or so and I think many already know the personal struggles Gypsy's incurred over the past 4years , here at Real Gorilla Seeds we pride ourselves on great customer service and fast reliable delivery world wide, so we are here to gain your confidence back into seed boutique the once worlds best seed vendor ,...

Panik
PANIKZ is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:58 PM #3
udontknowme

udontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the rough
Wil you have access to Seedbay stock as well?
udontknowme is online now Quote

Old 05-10-2018, 12:11 AM #4
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Lovely news....
Those gorillas are crushing it from all angles!

these are some primates that have my upmost respect

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: seedsman Power Africa- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355286

Current: seedsman Girl Scout crack- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355287

Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370
mr.brunch is online now Quote

Old 05-10-2018, 03:42 AM #5
bench warmer

bench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
Much of the old Seedboutique stock, is now available at REAL GORILLA SEEDS. There are some rare gems to be found

To order from here gives you new payment options .

I have known the guys at REAL GORILLA SEEDS for some time, they are quite new on the global seed distribution scene but very keen and up and coming with an ever growing stock of a multitude of varieties to serve the ever growing - growing community of legal/medical home hobby horticulturalists...

Check them out thru this link: https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/...seed-boutique/

Regards.....Gypsy Nirvana
Right on Gypsy! Gems is an understatement!
Were the Legends LUI stored in your fridge these 15 years?
bench warmer is offline Quote

Old 05-10-2018, 08:01 AM #6
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
yep fully fledge these guys will deliver ,,,, great set guys behind this .

no monkey business either
beanz is online now Quote

Old 05-10-2018, 08:31 AM #7
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of light
We have excess to Gyp's whole inventory and are trying our upmost to get it all listed on the site over the next few weeks , he has some awesome limited edition hand crafted and polished rolling boxes with trichrome catchment trays/ grinders ,.. brand new signed by the man himself Mr Howard Marks MR Nice books,(unread),.. plenty of original IC magazines issue 1-2 with DVD ,up for grabs also,..

Old Gyp's done his time in the cannabis industry and its a pleasure to help him out in times of need and sit an listen to the unlimited unique story's for hours on end about his life in the game,..
PANIKZ is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2018, 08:44 AM #8
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Yes......due to the troubles I have encountered over the past 5 years or so the Seedboutique/Seedbay hasn't been firing on all cylinders, and there has been some lack of customer care because of it.

The Gorilla's have offered to help clear out what stock (and there is quite a lot of it) we have left, there is Seedbay stock too that will be included. Just keep your eyes on the Gorilla's site for updated stock-lists as more and more is added.

Due to much of the stock being a little old, Real Gorilla Seeds are offering old Seedboutique stock at knocked-down prices, and all orders will be 'Freebied Up'....with extra seeds for you all to share.

*seeds have been kept at optimum conditions in the past, but germ ratios may be off a bit due to the age of some items...

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2018, 10:34 AM #9
StRa
Señor Member

StRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud of
great news....go go go guyz!!!!

StRa is offline Quote

Old 05-10-2018, 04:51 PM #10
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to behold
As if I need more seeds. But there truly are some gems in there.

Am I missing it or is there no way to change the currency to USD? Also wondering if records were kept to know if a line is original or not. For example, if Yumboldt were to show up, is there any way to know if it’s from the original early ‘00s line and not the newer reworked version? Same with NYCD...

In the FAQs under "What are the payment options for your site?" it says: 4) card payments - COMING SOON. Under "Methods of Payment." it says all major credit/debit cards are accepted online. Are CC payments currently being processed?

Thanks!

Have my fingers crossed for some Amsterdam Flame and or Swiss Bliss to show up!
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote