What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

favorite fast food when stoned

Here is one that shouldnt take long for us to get a nice list. I try to stay away from it but sometimes i gotta have an IN AND OUT burger. A west coast signature. Any body got a fast food chain they love when loaded?

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
The chains we have around here are the normal Mc D, BK and wendys. You know what I really like when high, those $1.77 little debbie treats from walmart

All that trans fatty goodness

G

gizerakos

i usually eat everything located 2m away from the couch i sit.best thing when stoned though is a dominos

Yummybud

Veteran
I can't eat fast food burgers and shit anymore, everytime I try to eat it I just want to puke it out right when I start chewing it.

"fast food" I prefer some chinese takeout or something other than big fast food chain shit. I can't even eat KFC anymore it's all so gross.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
backwoodburner said:
Here is one that shouldnt take long for us to get a nice list. I try to stay away from it but sometimes i gotta have an IN AND OUT burger. A west coast signature. Any body got a fast food chain they love when loaded?

these guys dont know in-n-out is only marginaly fast food.
my dad calls it in-n-stay cus they get so packed it takes a while sometimes.
all the meat si fresh and never frozen, its all supergood, hand cut Fries(kind of).. ohh im getting a double double tonight

G

wendys for 2 junior bacon cheeseburgers, small coke, and small frosty.

orrrr

timmy hoes always has something i can go for stoned, be it their timbits or iced cap........and the people there just understand stoners soooo well cause they get them all the time.

taco bell...........they know how to make commercials to tempt the stoner! It's unfair!! yet, even while stoned, i somehow still have the mental capacity to realize that if i eat taco bell that night, there's a 95% chance ill have food poisoning of some sort in the morning....

i just can't eat mcdonalds anymore........like yummy said, it makes me want to puke

G

usually either del taco or yack in the box. sometimes a hot and spicy or a parfait from mcdonalds but mcdonalds is pretty nasty. i used to always eat hamburgers from mcdonalds and burger king when i was younger but now fast food hamburgers always seem so gross to me. when i eat them they taste good but the idea of them is gross and unappetizing. but in the rare moment that i crave a hamburger, it's in-n-out for me

oh yeah also steak escape and panda express and subway are all bomb. i eat at subway and other sub sandwich places more than any other fast food place these days

D

Don Cotyle

I'm not big on the fast food places...BK mabey...I like the flame broiled!!!

Mostly if I'm out and about and tune up I'll stop at a convience store and grab an iced tea or iced coffee and anything chocolate...chocolate...UMMMMM!!!

Back in the day say early 70's they came out with Screaming Yellow Zonkers a popcorn and nut mix covered in a light buttered toffee...damn they were good when baked and the box was covered in goofy-strange writeings. You could kill another hour reading all the whimsical stuff on the box. Musta been marketed by stoners for stoners!

specialk

Where i lived couple of months ago they used to have "Big Chief" indian style grilled burgers those were yummy, quality beef

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts