What's new

I need some info before I waste my money

Busto

Heard anything about Black Skull Seeds ?

Classic question is going to be:
They sell trending strains like Zkittlez, Cookies and GG at relatively low price. Instead of getting ONE pack of 6 seeds for 70€... I could get more genetics. (and you say " why buy crap genetics when you can have one but awesome ? ")

Thing is, there are seedbanks like Royal Queen Seeds who even won the Spannabis 2019 for the best seedbank, they sell big names variety too at low price. Being a Spanish seedbank one can think " Oh yes, they have the real shit ", even some research on Growdiaries result in awesome pictures (I'm serious, search for Royal Cookies, a guy found a pheno that looks exactly like forum cut).

I'm scared as shit, i grow outdoor (And THAT'S my issue) and have only one chance per year to smoke real stuff, I would really appreciate some info.

I saw The Plug seedbank on Attitude, if these popular seedbanks are crap as I think, i'll get their gear.

Thank you in advice, i'm not a newbie but i've been out of the MJ world for some years (almost 5 years) because of health issues.

PS: I know you guys are laughing at me.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Not laughing at you at all. Smart to ask some advice before betting a season on the unknown!

I personally would not buy seeds from any of those you mentioned. They might be good but I have not read one thing where someone says wow look at this! Not many grow reports from them either.

If you want to explore some different strains check out Humboldt seed co. HSO. There is plenty of grow reports on some of the other forums. Fem seeds. Very affordable.

Also make sure to check out RealGorillaseeds. Lots of good options there!

Others will chime in I'm sure Let us know what you decide.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Go with what lester says you cant go far wrong and deffo check out RealGorillaseeds :good: . Me personally will never ever buy from attitude again you never know how old the seeds are and if at all they are labelled correctly not for me this is my shop and home always, Here you can speak with most of the breeders and that's a thumbs up in my books all day long :tiphat:
No m8 nobodys laughing and hopefully your health is getting better,:)

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
No ones laughing at you buddy..

I will say though that royal queen or black skull are nothing special at all..

What kind of smoke do you enjoy? Indica/sativa?

If you grow outdoors are you guerilla growing? Light deprivation?

:tiphat:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing

Thank you in advice, i'm not a newbie but i've been out of the MJ world for some years (almost 5 years) because of health issues.

You misspelled "health issues" It's spelled "J. a. i. l.". lol (jk)

But I know what you mean. This time of year is a killer trying to decide who to grow. So go with what these guys suggest.

Busto

Thank you so much for the interest guys <3

I'm searching basically for something tasty, that's why I wanted to try out by myself Zkittlez and Gelato (smoked the gelato and really liked it). The Cookies it's just something i've never tried out. I love Indica effects because i can't sleep much and need help but my girlfriend likes sativa effects to smoke during the day.

Real Gorilla it's a nice option for trying out the GG in seed form.

Also I'm in touch with a friend who is growing Gorilla Zkittlez and i'm waiting for info. Another member from the forum might be able to provide me some cuts, but that's a side project.

Thank you again, you are awesome.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've not heard of those banks either.

A smart farmer doesn't gamble on genetics.
He gambles with the weather.
Be a smart farmer.
The above advice is good as gold.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Go with what lester says you cant go far wrong and deffo check out RealGorillaseeds :good: . Me personally will never ever buy from attitude again you never know how old the seeds are and if at all they are labelled correctly not for me this is my shop and home always, Here you can speak with most of the breeders and that's a thumbs up in my books all day long :tiphat:
No m8 nobodys laughing and hopefully your health is getting better,:)

yes,,,
RealGorillaseeds will be getting my orders in future along with Female
Seeds over in Holland and Karmas genetics also,
to go along with my beans from Connisseur genetics ltd,,,
Too true re Atitude,,ya never know how fresh the beans are,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not laughing at you at all. Smart to ask some advice before betting a season on the unknown!

I personally would not buy seeds from any of those you mentioned. They might be good but I have not read one thing where someone says wow look at this! Not many grow reports from them either.

If you want to explore some different strains check out Humboldt seed co. HSO. There is plenty of grow reports on some of the other forums. Fem seeds. Very affordable.

Also make sure to check out RealGorillaseeds. Lots of good options there!

Others will chime in I'm sure Let us know what you decide.

Nail on head Lester,,, :tiphat:
Op getting a lot of positive info,,, s2

gladysvjubb

Veteran
ALL the seedsman.com gear I have purchased has been great! The last 3 orders I had 100% germination. thevault.com, excellent selections from some of the finest growers. Fast delivery. 100% germination.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I got a couple freebie RQS Amnesia Haze and I liked it. Ended up getting 1 male plant that crossed with Liberty Haze for what I been calling Haze Hybrid. But yeah I can also say realgorillaseeds and seedsman are both great places to get seeds. If you after autoflowers, AfterThought autos here on icmag has some nice plants too.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
if growing outdoor, I would choose some cookie cross with high yielding variety. so you can end up with big plants and lot of buds. csg made such crosses, and it doesnt seem expensive to me.. with casey jones, sssdh or sour diesel you should win. and you can find sativa phenos for your GF and cookie phenos for you. that is my thought only, I didnt grow it, but csg is pretty reliable..

Hydro8

Like others have said I would go with reputable seedbanks.

Many times people see the same strains for cheaper and buy them, the problem is seedy(pun haha) places will call things whatever will sell. I know one guy who keeps getting bargain seeds, half of them don't sprout then 2/3rds of them are not the real strains and turn out to be trash no one wants. Just sad to see all that watering and care spent on poor genetics.

Cant lose with Karma's gear

What is Karmas best

Indica = for Potent Narcotic.

Sativa = for Good daytime / Wake and bake. Not too strong.

And also

Hybrid = for Random Use. Maybe for happines

?

Please share som good Karma strains , in these categories and effect im looking for.

I would be happy for helping me choose best ones Please

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is Karmas best

Indica = for Potent Narcotic.

Sativa = for Good daytime / Wake and bake. Not too strong.

And also

Hybrid = for Random Use. Maybe for happines

?

Please share som good Karma strains , in these categories and effect im looking for.

I would be happy for helping me choose best ones Please

Hey Russian,,
For starters,, a very strong one,,
Karmas Headbanger,,,s2:tiphat:

NEED 4 SEED

ALL the seedsman.com gear I have purchased has been great! The last 3 orders I had 100% germination. thevault.com, excellent selections from some of the finest growers. Fast delivery. 100% germination.
They (seedsman) "breed" a lot of bullshit...

NEED 4 SEED

Heard anything about Black Skull Seeds ?

Classic question is going to be:
They sell trending strains like Zkittlez, Cookies and GG at relatively low price. Instead of getting ONE pack of 6 seeds for 70€... I could get more genetics. (and you say " why buy crap genetics when you can have one but awesome ? ")

Thing is, there are seedbanks like Royal Queen Seeds who even won the Spannabis 2019 for the best seedbank, they sell big names variety too at low price. Being a Spanish seedbank one can think " Oh yes, they have the real shit ", even some research on Growdiaries result in awesome pictures (I'm serious, search for Royal Cookies, a guy found a pheno that looks exactly like forum cut).

I'm scared as shit, i grow outdoor (And THAT'S my issue) and have only one chance per year to smoke real stuff, I would really appreciate some info.

I saw The Plug seedbank on Attitude, if these popular seedbanks are crap as I think, i'll get their gear.

Would be good to know what kind of climate is in your region. Cookies aren't the best outdoor plants because they are relatively slow growing, low yielding, sensitive to overwatering like shit and prone to mold in moist climate. Also I observed that the cookies aroma is really best when grown inside under a good lamp. Like others said there should be some good hybrids for outside. I had many nice yielding and smelling phenos from Relentless Genetics White Fire Cookies and Cannaventure Cookie Wreck.
But be warned...None of them actually has a real couch lock or relaxing feeling in the first place. Sometimes pretty panic inducing stuff if you overdo it but eventually that settles after a while.

Busto

I've not heard of those banks either.

A smart farmer doesn't gamble on genetics.
He gambles with the weather.
Be a smart farmer.
The above advice is good as gold.

Freakin' nothing more true than that sir.

6th May and it's SNOWING in some areas around where I live (south, on the sea - temps dropped from 25°C to almost 12°C).

Still haven't dropped anything yet... Just received two clones (Slippery Slope & Cookies 'n Cream x Urkleberry) and I'm kinda panicking.

Thank you very much everyone for the inputs, really. :tiphat:

FORGOT TO SAY: I'm growing in my garden, trying to work a bit on stealthy side and fun side with some training. My objective is to find good medicine mostly for insomnia & to threat physical tension with all that comes along (pain and such)

Amynamous

I have had mixed results with Seedsman. Half the time my parcels get seized by customs and another time they sent me the incorrect seeds. They promised to make it up to me in a following order, but they never did.
I am surprised that no one has suggested ACE seeds. I’ve yet to purchase their seeds, but they sure do get an amazing amount of respect on this forum.