What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SuperEasy PeanutButter Hash Fudge

AP KUSH

This was an old HighTimes recipe I recently came across, and have used many times before with great results.

I loved it so much that I tweaked it a little and converted the units to metric for all the non-americans out there...we ususally cook with hash (as opposed to cannabis) anyway. :gday:

Without further ado:

SUPER EASY PEANUT BUTTER HASH FUDGE

Metric Bake Portions:
2-2.5 Grams of Premium Hash
112 g Butter
130 g Peanut Butter
225 g Powdered Sugar
5-10 Drops Vanilla Extract

1. Combine the 1 cup butter and the peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for about 2 minutes or until ingredients are fully melted, near boiling. Stir together for a uniform mixture.

2. Break up the hash into small granules and add it to the hot mixture. Stir for a minute or two, making sure hash dissolves completely.
Microwave on high for 2 intervals of 30 seconds, stirring in-between to make sure the THC is completely dissolved in the peanut-butter.

3. Add the vanilla extract, powdered sugar and mix very thoroughly with a wooden spoon, making sure the consistency is smooth and without lumps.

4. Pour into buttered pan, cover with foil and refrigerate until cool (about 3-4 hours). Cut the finished hash fudge into 6-10 evenly sized pieces and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Dosage will depend on the size of each piece, but 0.2-0.3 grams of premium hash per serving should be plenty for most people.

Thanks to HIGHTIMES for this recipe (converted to metric units)

ENJOY :tiphat:

FlaDankster

Veteran
Thanks for posting.

I can fook up some peanutbutta for sure.Looks like the peanut butta will get the chance to do the same back to me.

Latest posts

Latest posts