What's new

My underground bunker, 2000w cooltube setup

BudBunker

Urban Spaceman said:
Very cool Budbunker. Something I'd like to do sometime. The first pic of your bunker down under, next to the ladder, it looks like a bunch of giant doobies LOL

Those are these blue pig things made for absorbing water/oil/ect

I found same papers titled compact floros on inverters.

"Using any type of ellectric ballast on in inverter can result in serious degradation of some of the components, particularly input RFI capacitor, and DC bus storage capacitors. The high rate of voltage rise common in inverter waveforms may well cuase the pulse current rating of these capacitors to be exceeded, cuasing premature failer of the ballast. There is even a possiblity of failure modes that result in safety hazards, which may not have been anticipated by the testing preformed to obtain UL listing. Obviously, inverters with uncorrected output waveforms are the worst potential offenders, but even so-called modified sinewae inverters could be a prolblem with some ballasts. These effects are not necessarily visibly observable, although any flickering on the inverter that is not present on the grid is a tip-off of potential trouble."

Shit, I guess that means these are useless for HID lights?

G

Hey HaBeeB!!!!!!!!! Just found your thread over here, lol! Don't tell me I gotta watch this bunker from OG and from here, heh!

BudBunker

1-900-hustler said:
call the manufacturer,how loud is everything?do you run power from the house?

sorry I have brain damage =/

Not loud at all. The fan can be heard inside the shed. Eventually I will redo all of my ventilation to be completly stealth.

and yea, i ran 80 amps down there from my house, :eek:

BudBunker

Stoned2Death said:
Hey HaBeeB!!!!!!!!! Just found your thread over here, lol! Don't tell me I gotta watch this bunker from OG and from here, heh!

Yea, i got too much time on my hands right now... I thought id try out the IC forums, most the wise guys from OG moved over here, I just hate all the "Man thats $o K3wl, wh3n i turn 16, ima grow too" type shit.

BudBunker

I have an intake coming into the main room through the trap door. I rigged a hepa filter , and its sealed in a channel under the floor of the shed. The air comes from outside, under the shed, because its raised a couple inches.

As of now the exhaust just goes into the shed, and can find its way outside eventually. Ther entire ventilation system will be redesigned with CO2 in mind after the first harvest.

I scored some hydroton today. Only $28 a bag(50L). Got enuf to fill all my buckets. Local too. :joint:

kilacaLIbud

aww i see now its a huge metal shipping crate...!!!underground ...thats awesome..do the outside doors open to the crate or are they burried..?

G

BudBunker said:
Yea, i got too much time on my hands right now... I thought id try out the IC forums, most the wise guys from OG moved over here, I just hate all the "Man thats $o K3wl, wh3n i turn 16, ima grow too" type shit.

Haha, no doubt! I get tired of the "my girlfriend just dumped me" threads over there. Or even better, "my mom found my grow and ripped up my plants"..... :confused: Wth are kids thinkin these days!

cannakid

i always dreamed of somthing like that, but bigger. like a real bunker you know like a few thousand square feet or so. its realy simple in theory just dig a hole, build your fort 'i was thinking of uesing cinderblocks' and then just fill in around. becaus its underground do you half to worry about heat as much? i was also thinking that if you du trenches and built a vetalation system much like most sprinkler and plumbling systems. this would cool the air down a lot befor its released wich would help fend of thoes chopers with inferred and shit. i just think that your shit is ausome insted on a bomb shelter you got a gong shelter

G

Man Budbunker that is awesome.. My nephew has 2 acres of land.. We could do it.. Where do you get these things? I guess if you have the time & some money, You could use cinder blocks and build a floor ceiling like the kind in between a 2 story apartment or house.. for a bigger area.. right? Anyhow that is the coolest stealth grow room i have seen.. nice work.. Good luck keep us all updated.. please..peace..

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

Dr. D

Veteran
Man this is a col thread...big props to u for ur effort with a stealth grow....just the idea of an underground grow room rocks!! and the fact that they were already buried..how strange :confused: why would anyone bury those storage containers....be interesting to see how it all turns out...good luck :canabis:

issack

Veteran
thats my next project. and i will put two of them together. are you bringing air into the container from outside? if the fans are exausting the heat where is the air comming from? going to run a a/c?. i was thinkin about exausting fans underground using drain pipe 12inch. and filling around the pipe with drain rock. air and sound dissapate into the earth...good job man!!!..let me know what ur doing about the incomming air or if you have it..

BudBunker thats just fucken great man u turned sum'n I dreamed about into reality. I luv this man cuz i always wanted to do an underground grow great job!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts