What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2017

Space Toker

Veteran
Oh I tried to read, I really did try, but if you are knocking me just let me know thanks
I have to check back in case I missed something. anyway, I hate haters but they are helpful as they tend to jinx themselves so suppose I should appreciate them more! :D I like our chances.... GO PATRIOTS!!!

MrBungle

Yea as much as I'd like to see someone else win... and I really never had anything against the Eagles... The Pats are probably going to do it again

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Flaming hot cheetos wings? Hmmm, sounds delish. Love hot wings. You ever get the hottest sauce at those wing places? Buff wild wings has blazing, wingstop has atomic. Those are crazy hot; i sometimes order a few and after one wing regret it. You cant taste the meat, it's just straight heat. At that point, just guzzle a bottle of tabasco if you just want to eat heat...
Think my allergies are acting up, or maybe i have a cold. When my sinuses get inflamed, i get headaches easy, and something about alcohol just triggers it (something to do with blood flow i think).

I dont remember the usfl but werent they able to actually sign stars away from the nfl? Like herschel walker and steve young?
The new xfl is going to have a smaller salary budget for all 8 teams than one nfl team has, so im not sure they'll be competitive in getting players who have an nfl future. But yeah, college stars who dont make it to the nfl, the xfl is an option.
But i think the ultimate goal with all these upstart football leagues is that, if theyre popular enough, the nfl will buy or merge with them. Since an nfl franchise is worth a min 1billion, if one or two xfl teams get merged into the nfl, that's well worth the investment of a few hundred million...

In other news, alex smith got traded to the redskins, meaning kirk cousins is free to sign with a qb needy team.
Word is that josh mcdaniels is going to be the new coach of the colts after the superbowl. Belichick's assistants dont have a good track record as head coaches but maybe it'll be different for mcdaniels with his second go round (he coached the broncos for less than 2 years before being fired and going back to the pats).

Anyone have any predictions for the big game? I'm thinking 27-24 Eagles, but maybe that's just wishful thinking...

Absolem

I'm ready for the Patriots to bag another Super Bowl. Then the Lions get to score Matt Patricia as their new head coach. Hell that's like a winning a playoff game for us Lions fans.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i used to love to eat the hot stuff,baba and you are right, after a certain point its not really about taste anymore
jalokia peppers and daves insanity sauce comes to mind as two of the hottest things ive ever eatten
/pro tip: when a thai person or someone form india says it something is hot, that means its from another world of heat
i knew i was in trouble when i would take a taste and then get the hiccups immediately after
ive taken a step back since then but still like to spice things up every once in a while
i will let you know how they turn out my man!
im looking foreward to hearing the details of the smith trade, plus it looks like cousins is about to get paid
/he will probably be the highest paid player in the league (lets that thought sink in for a second)
from what i heard the package for alex smith will include draft picks and a player or two
so wiht smith going to washington, lets see what the jets do here to address their QB problems
/also denver, jax, the giants are probably going to be on the hunt for a new qb as well
( i think jax can cut bortles and avoid a big cap hit)
as far as the super bowl, i would love to see a 27-24 game
just to pull a number out of the air i will say 28- 17 pats
/i think the philly D will show up but the pats still win by two scores
enjoy the game brother!

iTarzan

The Eagles are beginning to sound like a team that is going to impose their will and win this game. Philadelphia has not won a SB despite being there a few times. They have a great D. They can get Philly a Super Bowl trophy.

The Pats are way overdo to suffer their own embarrassing defeat on the big stage. I am calling on the gods of football to neutralize the power the Patriots hold over the refs and give the Eagles titanium talons and beaks to rip the Patriots to shreds and devour their bloody, lifeless carcass on the field for the majority of football fans to enjoy. Let the "Age of the Patriots" end Feb 4, 2017.

Eagles 54 Patriots 17

Space Toker

Veteran
oh MrBungle, I appreciate the spirit, sort of, I guess! :D
But hey, no one gets to win enough to get into the playoffs without earning it by a lot of hard work in practice and on the field in every game of every season, you don't win them all but you learn a lot and keep progressing and getting better and better. The point is, the Patriots earned it and should be respected for earning it and all their hard work this year and over the years. To dismiss all that over some of the stupidity I have heard just shows your true moral character vs that of the Pats and their fans. But the more hate the more wins so go ahead you will anyway! But come on you feel that score has a chance in hell of happening barring interrvention from aliens?! You are so funny! Both teams are good and will likely play hard, Go Patriots!!!!

Space Toker

Veteran
maybe, somehow think it will be closer, but if it isn't... well, I will just keep that theory to myself... I think it will be a hard fought game, maybe yes maybe no, but I like our chances! Go Patriots!!

shithawk420

Veteran
Fuck Tom and the Patriots.know damn well there gonna win.I agree they are good but they are still no good cheating fucking liars.to say they got there by skill alone is ignorant.embellish it now cause this is their last year.I hope Tom breaks his cocky lying cheating neck.I'd love to have just 5 minutes with him.

MrBungle

oh MrBungle, I appreciate the spirit, sort of, I guess! :D
But hey, no one gets to win enough to get into the playoffs without earning it by a lot of hard work in practice and on the field in every game of every season, you don't win them all but you learn a lot and keep progressing and getting better and better. The point is, the Patriots earned it and should be respected for earning it and all their hard work this year and over the years. To dismiss all that over some of the stupidity I have heard just shows your true moral character vs that of the Pats and their fans. But the more hate the more wins so go ahead you will anyway! But come on you feel that score has a chance in hell of happening barring interrvention from aliens?! You are so funny! Both teams are good and will likely play hard, Go Patriots!!!!

hard work and cheating can't forget that.... its been proven multiple times... but whatever.. it is all rigged anyways

Americangrower

Veteran
hard work and cheating can't forget that.... its been proven multiple times... but whatever.. it is all rigged anyways

Not really. In fact it was proven the opposite, that in fact PSI does drop when it goes from hot to cold. But I guess your tire light has never come on in winter.

As for filming.. people seem to think it's not legal to do, but they are wrong. You still can film other team just not from the sideline like they did. So yes that part was technically illegal. Teams still do it just from booth with telephoto lens.

MrBungle

I understand temperature pressure relationships.... but never seen a football flatten over the course of a few hours (without assistance).... unless it was left outside neglected for many many months

Americangrower

Veteran
I understand temperature pressure relationships.... but never seen a football flatten over the course of a few hours (without assistance).... unless it was left outside neglected for many many months

You are talking tenths of a lb they were off not lbs. Take a ball out of a 75 to 80 room put it outside in 40 degree weather for 2 hours. Then tell me if it drops from 12.3 to 11.9, 12.1, etc.

Americangrower

Veteran
Why are the footballs monitored now? Cause someone cheated and got caught

what is cheating?
Is not listing injured players cheating (seahawks)
Is heating footballs (Raiders, Panthers, Vikings)
Is Putting stickum on ball (chargers)
Is Pumping crowd noise thru speakers (Indy, Falcons)

You tell me

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

WELCOME TO MINNESOTA.......

yuNYoO3.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
Wtf does MIN have against Eagles fans?I'm tired of this shit.but ya know I expect nothing less from the liars and cheaters of a country to support other liars and cheaters.this is not directed toward you Stoner.just the rest of the nut hugging patriots fans.