What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jamaican "lambsbread"

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
My neighbors where I grew up in high school his mom Beth was Jamaican and the one of the oldest Sons mkali was 2 years my senior but his brother chunga and I started our cannabis career together, I don't really like public schools for children here in my home country but it did allow me to meet chunga and his family so I could be grateful for that. Chungas Mom's family used to sell Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee and I'll never forget the discussions I would sit back in the backyard and over here about how rare the soil was on that mountain and other parts of the island it's nice to see this video
Jamaica’s highest elevation is that of the Blue Mountains, with its mountaintop the Blue Mountain Peak being the highest, which measures at 2, 256 meters. This stretch of mountains is located in the parishes of St. Andrew, St. Thomas, Portland and St. Mary. (Fig B) (Wikipedia 2007)

The Department of Botany from the Smithsonian tells us that; “The Blue Mountains have a complex geology of both volcanic and marine influences. The rocks are igneous and sedimentary of origin with the soils being mainly siliceous.”

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Stretch and flo begin so 11/13 switch and then 10/14 in 2 or 3 weeks...
IMGP0732 (2).JPG

Leaves will refine soon...

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Our Vibes Collective line is just an indoor micro improvement IBL far from "in situ" absolute outdoor. The goal is simply ease the ratio of stable ones for sensimilla but also for breeding crossings funs. That said and even after 6 generations the hermi profil is still present, just a bit less ^^

But i look forward to sharing again quasi all the harvest, principaly in St Vincent @Goodherb and in Jamaica to Dr Machel Emanuel. Our line will need repro with full openpoll with hermi and intersex included i think, to recover year after year its genetics lost from our French indoors.

Here's St Vincent spots and fields worked by Goodherb, good vibes bro how's it ?

St Vincent.PNG

St Vincent2.PNG

IndicaFarmer

hello all,

jamaican lambsbread line 1960

best vibes
Anyone know where a guy can get these sort of genetics, this original pure type Jamaican landrace with such fluffy and airy open structure sort of looks like the original nld Afghan from the north in a way, also some southeast Asian varieties, but the high is missing in those it seems, the characteristic pure Jamaican I've read of anyways....

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ojd mentions a cross he has with a heavy hitting LB in his menu.

No bro i didn't mentIon Lamsbread , my Jamaican strain is called 1 Jab , from 2 decades ago from Jamaica.

Very potent High and unique flavour, i x it to Super Silver Chemdog Haze Male to produce the 1 Jab Haze. 1 Jab Haze is available, i have 1 Jab F2's i made but not available.
Next year il produce some 1 Jab F3's

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Here's Rahan's box and words about our JLB Vibesco line.
Father of F2 and F3

Jamaican lambsbread

This one was gifted to our small collective last year. It comes straight from rasta communities in the Carribean. The history can be tracked back to the 70's in Jamaica. A true jewell !

Pure sativa with narrow leaves. The seeds are of medium size, with brown colour and black spots/stripes. It is not easy to grow but not impossible. There are some hermaphroditic individuals and few males in the line (1 on 15 in the first attempt, 4 in 35 in the second). The strain has a nice grass smell during vegetative and produce narrow leaves with many leaflets of a light green color. It produces semi-dense buds with nice light aromas, very fruity and spicy (some have smelled banana and apple in it). It takes a good amount of 14 weeks of flowering to obtain the first mature buds, and at least 16 weeks to be sure. The high of the strain is totally cerebral, no ceiling and absolutely positive. The only negative point is it can be heart beating when you harvest it too early.

here are some pics, some are grown under 400W HPS, other under 250W HPS.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Well well sexing is just finishing...

JLB males checking...
IMGP1303.JPG

No fertz for now but i gonna start a little bit of guano in the coming weeks ^^

7 females St Vincent in the game with 2 hermies of 3 males. JLB ratio for the next up soon!

1 of 2 fem JLB that meets the X18 repro ^^
IMGP1312 (2).JPG