What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

YaaMon

IMG_20121212_034037.jpg

ha try being in da dirty mane this thread is fucking great keep it up
Irene is the shit
Skywalker is the shit
only two ogs i know i have for sure smoked

big twinn

Veteran
Any information of the "F" cut (Faux G)? This is the first I have heard of her. Absolutely killing in Nspecta. Much respect.

the fcut was a cut a member used to post pictures of saying it was the original og or something, everyone told him it wasnt legit so he started calling it the fcut for fake cut.

turned out to be a legit og and a really good one at that, but the fcut tag stuck with it haha.

forget who the original member was. pretty sure thats the story. if someone corrects any of it though i wont argue, just what ive read.

i would it put it up there with the rare group of og's like the legend and triangle.

what would yall say are the rarest og kush cuts yall?

legends og
triangle kush
fcut
loompas headband
raskals fire cut
coasts 5k?

Nspecta

Veteran
Any information of the "F" cut (Faux G)? This is the first I have heard of her. Absolutely killing in Nspecta. Much respect.

The F-cut is Dankiestog's cut of OG Kush...supposedly, an old cut of OG...T2U called it the "F" cut because the joke was, back in '06/'07, it was just another fake OG Kush cut...I labeled it Faux G Kush when I ran it outside in '09. I will say it is one of the better smelling, tastier OG Kush cuts that I've tried. It's also a consistently smaller plant than most of the other OG's when grown side by side.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=41848

Dankiestog's original thread ^^^^^ of the "F" cut...his OG pics will make anyone salivate.

Apomixis

Simple question: What's the difference between the SFV & Tahoe? What identifying feature's separate the two clones?

Thanks in advance,
Kanza