Lucas VS. Advanced Nutrients

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
i've done

maxibloom - lucas style and it worked great
gh micro/bloom - lucas style and it worked great
AN micro/bloom - lucas style and it worked great
AN jungle juice micro/bloom - lucas style and it worked great.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
i've done

maxibloom - lucas style and it worked great
gh micro/bloom - lucas style and it worked great
AN micro/bloom - lucas style and it worked great
AN jungle juice micro/bloom - lucas style and it worked great.

Haven't done anything with AN but I've rocked both GH Micro/Bloom and Maxibloom. Awesome :D

No need to "shake" maxibloom a lot or even use warm water. Time is your friend. Shake it, pH it and let it sit for 2hrs.... it'll be clean and clear. :D
(Most of the initial cloudiness is calcium... you'll get a soft plant if you water one and leave the residue in the bottom of the jug. heh)

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Cib

this thread was only useful for me to know that exist a lucas formula version for maxibloom

great ! sooo....7grams/ gallon and I will be fine ? cool !

Cib

thanks a lot DarkStar270 !

hey mate I'm running the strain of your nick (darkstar) from THSEEDs....very good medicine !

Bio boy

is there any pics? i cant see any really, im using lucas and was lookign at that maxi way, though i need some more info on them first before i jump in,
seems a bit silly to use only 1 thing,

but id love to see the an comparison on bud shots,

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
seems a bit silly to use only 1 thing

LOL, after 10 years using Lucas with various GH nutes and 4 years using Maxibloom only..... It seems silly to use more than one. LOL

I go to the infirmary these days and see folks with issues that are using 3m of X product, 5ml XY, 2ml AB, 15ml Rootx, 5ml cal/mag and on and on.... just gotta shake my head and sigh.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
For Chemicals I absolutely love the Lucas Formula using nothing but Flora Nova Bloom and some KoolBloom for a flower boost.

But, I have since switched to Organics and won't be going back.... ever.

Peace

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I am in the transition to 100% organic as well. That is where we should be anyways especially if we are putting this in our bodies. Not starting an organics vs. chem war though because I LOVE my buds now and I flush everything well enough to feel confident with my meds being safe BUT I still want to go organic.

I am currently using advanced jungle juice but using the lucas formula 6/9

d4herb

Nice link MileHighGuy: www.lucasformula.com
short, sweet and simple.

BTW I just love forums.."Welcome to ICmag...I am not trying to insult you...etc." and that was insulting to a new member IMO.

Can't we all just get along? :) :comfort:

Too many threads turn into pissing contests.

I would find it highly educational if you were to try this again, and hopefully figure out how to use AN to it's full potential. Every AN user I talk to says you really have to tweak with your recipe to get optimal results.
I use advanced micro grow and bloom line and some additives and just follow the recipe online and i just bring my ppm a bit lower than they say too and the plants grow like wild fire. Im very happy with advanced but they are too $$$$$$ but grow like crazy.. I am changing my nutes to green leaf, They make formulas very close to what advanced does but its in powder form, and a hell alot cheaper. In a few months i will post my results.. If you contact gren leaf nutrients they will work with you and give you a free trial bunch of nutes to try out. Thes is what i did ,still waiting as i just ordered last night

Faint

MileHighGuy

Veteran
I will never "tweak" until perfect with advanced.... that is such bullshit that I should have to go against the directions of the manufacturer and make up my own regimen....

Advanced can suck my left and right nut with some wet betty on top.

+ the price is too Damn HIGH! (Their marketing guys are awesome though)

MileHighGuy

Veteran
35wv0x.jpg

TicalionStalion

man, I dont know what this talk about dosage confusion is...its 4ml/l for the base nutes, 2 ml/l for additives...whats so hard? I mean obviously you have to be smart and start at half strength, this goes for any nute line. I mean they all wanna sell nutes right? to me, this is the easiest dosage in the game. not to mention I never have to PH adjust my shit w the AN. ill admit 5 years ago it sucked, but cmon guys, the ones bashin AN, do u realize they revamped thier shit, all the dosages are the same. I do admit there are ALOT of parts, and some are pricey...but I have yet to use better shit. sorry if this sounds dumb, I didnt read thru this thread yet, I just saw the meme above haha.