What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Small tents and closets

Sunshineinabag

I have random bag seeds I think came from Maine! Idk man....I can't sleep if I don't have something going. I gotta keep an updated journal here so when I talk to folks they can see that I'm not a tide pod challenge kid or a hobbyist looking to grab seeds and run! This is my life, I've gone to jail because I love this plant and refused to allow anyone to tell me what is and what isnt ok to do behind the privacy of my own place! I trying to avoid high eletrcu bills and found blynx thread here on screw in LEDs highly appealing to me. Eltigre def deserves a big shout out as well because his threads gave me the motivation to get it going!
If your not making 60-70,000 a yr where I live or on section 8 subsidies it's really hard to get by. I'm sure it's par for the course everywhere now!
I've got a 5 headed lamp with 5000k LEDs that put out 1600 lumens with the diffraction lid, so without I assume I can get a bit more!? I may be wrong ......that being said I may wanna develop a cmh flowering room, I've always grown under hps and mh both on all the time through out flower cycles. I enjoyed seeing those thick flowers!
I don't have a computer to upload pics on yet........I using an older gen iPad that refuses to let me post multiple pics or full size pics so please bear with me as I slowly upgrade everything

First pic is of my last hps mh grow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 34

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Looking great in there, I've always been amazed at how small a space cannabis can thrive in. Oi! You can save some $$ on nutrients and ease up a bit. You'll get a faster growing plant and better end quality. :)

Sunshineinabag

trying to use tiny pic

30bl4cp.jpg

It won't work! Which little tab on advanced options can I paste my img in?

Last edited:

Sunshineinabag

I did Douglas ......I think I'm having issues because I'm on an older generation iPad, good news is this will be remedied in 10 days!

Sunshineinabag

My next step is to embrace Korean natural farming projects for my upcoming plants I'll journal here.

[YOUTUBEIF] https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeGHRYFVwS1zHwYqGvlEAjvq89iMs2vmz[/YOUTUBEIF]

Latest posts

Latest posts